Work was carried out after I moved in and malfunctioned, it has not been repaired.What can I do lease due to be signed again?

Asked by Susanne Winters, Livermore, CA Tue Apr 30, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Bret Fouche, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Fri Apr 4, 2014
California law allows for repairs to be made and for the tenant to deduct this cost from the monthly pages 37-45 of this document

You can find out all the information regarding tenant rights.
2 votes
What can you do if the landlord doesnt respond regarding a broker garbage disposal? Its' been like 3 weeks I dont put food down it but it would be nice to have that side of the sink working again.
Flag Tue Apr 8, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more