With the market down right now is real estate a good choice of career to look into

Asked by Mel Missouri, Detroit, MI Wed Aug 31, 2011

real estate

Answers

4
Suzanne OBri…, Agent, Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
Thu Sep 1, 2011
Hi Mel,
I would invite you to come to one of our career seminars to learn more. It's true, there is really no such thing as a bad time to do the right thing for you. The market is never in balance. When it's good for sellers, it's bad for buyers; when it's good for buyers, that means it's bad for sellers. We work the market differently depending on the circumstances, but you can't have two sides a of a coin at the same time so it has to be good for someone. What I know for sure is that people always need a place to live. Call me if you are interested in learning more.
(313) 516-6644 Suzanne O'Brien
Caroline Choi, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Thu Sep 1, 2011
I certainly think so. Now's a great time to learn A LOT and really put in the work. If you're making it happen in this market, you'll kill it in a better one. Now's the time!
Derek Bauer, Agent, South Lyon, MI
Thu Sep 1, 2011
I would encourage you to look into a career that you will enjoy ALWAYS, not just when markets shift. There is a LOT of opportunity in real estate, but the vast majority of those that get into it, fail. I can't imagine doing anything else and will tell you that the opportunities are tremendous in both up and down markets ... if you know what you're doing.
Phil Rotondo, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Thu Sep 1, 2011
Down, up, or sideways.....if you know the right people and/or have a solid sphere of influence, then real estate is a good choice of careers.
Web Reference:  http://www.321property.com