With all the beautiful roads in Armonk, what do you think is the most attractive in the fall?

Asked by Donald Mituzas, Chappaqua, NY Thu Nov 4, 2010

There are so many pretty roads that wind through Armonk. What road to you think is the most attractive in the fall?
Don Mituzas
Prudential Serls Prime Properties
http://www.nyhomeseller.com

Answers

6
Nancy Strong, Agent, Armonk, NY
Wed Apr 20, 2011
Months late with an answer but I say Sarles Street is one of the most beautiful streets in Armonk and Mt. Kisco and Bedford depending on what end you're on. It's beautiful all year round!
Katherine Cr…, Agent, Armonk, NY
Sun Sep 29, 2013
Since Fall is here again and your question is once again relevant, I'll add my recommendation. I believe Chestnut Ridge Road is one of the most beautiful and most attractive in the Fall. Chestnut Ridge Road is one of the older roads in Armonk; lined by a mix of antique horse farms and newer colonials. You can stop along the way at the Westmoreland Sanctuary to tour the nature center and wildlife preserve. It's a great place for a family outing, or cross the road to Butler Memorial Sanctuary, where you can hike through quiet, secluded areas, with unusual geological outcroppings. Either destination is a wonderful way to spend a Fall day with family or friends.
Donald Mituz…, Agent, Chappaqua, NY
Mon Oct 1, 2012
I like both Sarles and Banksville. What I like about Sarles is it is a much quieter road then Banksville. Any other thoughts from anyone?
Don
Michael Levy, Agent, Armonk, NY
Sat Mar 24, 2012
Hi: I'm Michael F. Levy, the Principal Broker of Grand Lux Realty. My office is in Armonk on Main St. & I also live in Armonk with my family. I love the drive north on Rt. 22 from I-684 & then the right turn onto Banksville Rd. This is one of the most beautiful streets in Armonk, to me. BTW, we're looking for more agents & offer a 70% commission split with no fees. If you know anybody who might be interested, I'll pay you up to $1,000 for your agent recruits. Thanks for keeping me in mind. 914-273-9688. Have a great day.
How sad it seems you always reply to posts trying to get more agents. It's a bit off the mark as it has nothing to do with this post and most of the others you've replied to.
Flag Sat Apr 21, 2012
You can also see more information on our website: http://www.GrandLuxRealty.com.
Flag Sat Mar 24, 2012
Ronald C Mar…, , 10514
Thu Nov 4, 2010
Take a drive on Bedford Banksville Rd past TROYS NURSERIES absolutely beautiful this time of year.
Jackie Rosen…, , Armonk, NY
Thu Nov 4, 2010
Indeed, this is the country and so any of the roads in Windmill, in Usonia, in Yale farm and the like are beautiful. Needless to say that most of the foliage is now down!

If you need help in Armonk please give me a call. I myself have a new Colonial in super mint condition for $1,375,000. Listing # is: 3011906 take a look.

Jackie