Will work at Jacksonville airport, what is the closest and safest area to live at with good middle and high schools?

Asked by pperez0312, 32246 Fri Mar 1, 2013

Answers

3
Rosina Eisen…, , Jacksonville, FL
Fri Mar 1, 2013
Great question! Jacksonville is the largest land mass city in the USA. But, and this is the great part, our infrastructure makes it super easy to move about the city. I really do not believe we suffer from traffic jams like most major metropolis. I would strongly suggest the following : http://www.city-data.com and http://www.duvalschools.org these sights will give you and idea of what is happening around town. After that, lets chat!
Archie & Rob…, Agent, Fleming Island, FL
Fri Mar 1, 2013
There are many areas in Jacksonville-Duval/Orange Park,Fleming Island, Oakleaf ect. that have easy access to the Hwy to get to the Jacksonville Airport.
The best suggestion to you about the schools is to visit the Duaval county schools Website or the Clay County schools Website. They give you all the information that you are looking for.

Thank you and should you need further asstance in find a home, my husband and I would be more than happy to assist you in find that home that will meet all your criteria.

We have live in the Duval/Clay county all of our lives.

Have a Blessed day!
Thank you for inquiring With Trulia!
Robin and Archie Knight
TEAM KNIGHT
Watson Realty Corp /Fleming Island
Brian Gabree, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Fri Mar 1, 2013
Perez,

Good morning. Thanks for your question. The Northside has experienced rapid growth over the past 7 - 10 years. Relatively new is River City Marketplace with a large selection of major retailers restaurants and Hollywood movie theatre. A host of new subdivisions and communities have sprung up over the past several years. With the expansion of the port and a recently awarded $427 million dollar Sierra Nevada, Embraer Air Force contract the area will most likely continue to progress for the foreseeable future.

The Northeast (East of I 95) side of Jacksonville has number of varied communities depending on what you're looking for. There are brand new subdivisions with very nice affordable homes (Cedar Bay comes to mind) and older, historic neighborhoods like Northshore with it's traditional brick homes tucked in along the Trout River.

Schools can vary depending on the actual community you decide to live in. Below I have included a link to the Duval County Schools website. From here you can search schools by zip code and see how each school performs. If I can be of any help in this process, please let me know.

I live on the Northside and think it is a wonderful area with tremendous housing value. Please feel free to contact me anytime at (904) 234-4755. It would be my distinct pleasure to be of service.

http://www.duvalschools.org/

Best regards - Brian