Will the new Prestwyck community in McKinney fall in the Prosper ISD? What's the word in this new community? Thanks.

Asked by Peter, McKinney, TX Fri Oct 18, 2013

Answers

4
Jeanne Kirby, Agent, Plano, TX
Mon Dec 16, 2013
Yes, Prestwyck is located and serviced by the Prosper ISD. Individual schools may change according to the needs of the district; however, it will always remain Prosper ISD. School ISD boundaries are fixed by the state of Texas. That is why you may find a couple of different ISD's within one city. However, the local ISD sets the boundaries for the schools within their district.

If you need the assistance of a Realtor, please contact me at 214 733 4428. It does not cost you a cent to be represented by a Realtor when buying a home.
The sale counselors in the community are working for the home builder...so who gets the most benefits? Look forward to hearing from you...214 733 4428
Jeanne Kirby
RE/MAX DFW Associates V
214 733 4428
Jim Bortzfie…, Agent, Plano, TX
Sun Dec 8, 2013

Yes, the Prestwyck community is in the city of McKinney but the Prosper ISD.

The schools assigned right now are Rucker Elementary (1-4), Rogers Middle (5-6), Reynolds Middle (7-8), and Prosper High School (9-12).

Beazer is building the neighborhood with some stunning homes.

A Realtor can be a great asset to you in a new home purchase, representing your interests at NO CHARGE to you.

Please let me know if I can help.

Jim Bortzfield
Ebby Halliday Real Estate
972-608-0300 or jimbortzfield@ebby.com
Michael Brow…, Agent, Allen, TX
Tue Nov 19, 2013
According the the home builders, it will fall into Prosper ISD. However, no matter who tells you anything, it is "always' best to confirm with the school district because they will have the latest news on school zones and any possible school zone boundary changes. If you need a copy of the 2012-2013 DFW School Ratings, please let me know.

Search for homes at: http://www.BrownsteadRealEstate.com

Providing Solutions Because...Your Move Matters!

Michael L. Brownstead, GRI, ABR
REALTOR®
1002 Raintree Cir., Ste. 100
Allen, TX 75013
E-mail: MBrownstead@msn.com
Susie Kay, Agent, Dallas, TX
Fri Oct 18, 2013
As far as I know it will fall in Prosper ISD. I'm not sure what you mean by "word in this new community".

Susie Kay, Realtor®
GRI, CHMS, SFR
Residential/Commercial/Investment
English-Indonesian-Hokkien
------------------------------------------------------------------
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240
469-371-2899
susie_k@att.net
http://www.dfwdreamhomes.net

Servicing your real estate need is my priority!