Why isn't anyone answering my questions here on trulia?

Asked by Susan Milner, Cape Coral, FL Sat May 19, 2007

Answers

13
Carole Cohen, Agent, Cleveland, OH
Sat May 19, 2007
Hi Susan, I am thinking the consumer will just be discovering this new Trulia Voices feature and we might see them answering questions soon. It's a useful feature for creating dialogue, isn't it? Hope you are having a good start to the weekend.
Kaye Thomas, Agent, Manhattan Beach, CA
Sat May 19, 2007
Susan, I agree with Carole...as the site is fairly new it may take a little time for all your questions to be answered. I really like the idea of being able to ask questions about a location or neighborhood and receive answers from someone who knows the
area.
Donna DeSino, Agent, Walnut Creek, CA
Wed Oct 6, 2010
I would love to answer your questions- I can't seem to see where they are posted.
Derek Eyring, Agent, Lake Tapps, WA
Wed Sep 15, 2010
I'm not sure! I can't see your questions -I see that you answer a lot and have a couple of blogs but I'm not seeing where you have any questions besides this one ! Good luck
Derek Eyring, Agent, Lake Tapps, WA
Wed Sep 15, 2010
stephen holb…, Agent, denver, CO
Wed Sep 15, 2010
What's you question? e-mail me directly, and i'll see if I can help. sbhindenver@aol.com Don't put any links in it as I don't open unknown links.
Web Reference:  http://holbenhomes.com
Sonya Robison, Agent, Colorado Springs, CO
Wed Sep 15, 2010
JUST WANTED TO SHARE WITH YOU, I AM NOT EVEN ABLE TO VIEW THE QUESTION AT HAND.
WOULD HAVE LOVED TO BEEN ABLE TO ASSIST, BUT I CANNOT.
SORRY, HOPE ALL IS WORKING OUT FOR YOU HERE IN COLORADO.
Carrie Crowe…, Agent, Southaven, MS
Wed Aug 22, 2007
Susan, Looks like this question stirred up some answers. I hope you are having better luck now! It is a new site, and a fun one. I hope you enjoy your time here!
Web Reference:  http://carriecrowell.com
Benjaminday, , Colorado Springs, CO
Thu Jul 26, 2007
I agree with Christine, you need good answers from the pros. I would be happy to help, I'm a broker with ERA Shields in Colorado Springs and frequently work with Air Force and Army personnel relocating to the Colorado Springs market. I'm at our north office (with a view of the USAFA Stadium) at (719) 488-1100.

Benjamin Day, ERA Shields Real Estate Cell (719) 331-9170
C. Lowenberg, , Colorado Springs, CO
Thu Jul 26, 2007
Thanks for holding the professionals accountable. We are newly up and running with Trulia and are pleased to have the opportunity to be an available resource to you. Please continue posting questions and I (or another Shields agent) will respond. Please feel free to contact us directly as well at 719.593.1000 with any questions with no obligation or pressure to sell you on Colorado Real Estate. C. Lowenberg ERA Shields Real Estate, Colorado Springs, CO
Chris Gempel…, , Breckenridge, CO
Mon Jul 16, 2007
I think it is true this site very in new, but with time I believe we will be seeing much more participation. A great example is ActiveRain. Try it out.
http://activerain.com/action/referrals/mountaintoprealtor
Deb Hemmann…, , 80915
Sun Jul 15, 2007
I would be happy to answer your question. I am a Colorado Springs agent who has worked with AF Academy grads and other military. Let me know if I can be of help in answering your question. This is a new service for clients and Realtors, so sorry for the delay.
Jay Carden, Agent, Colorado Springs, CO
Tue May 22, 2007
What was your question. I am a local Real Estate Resource and would more than happy to help answer any of your questions.
Web Reference:  http://jaycarden.com