Loretta, Other/Just Looking in Kansas City, MO

Why does Scott ask so many questions....?

Asked by Loretta, Kansas City, MO Thu Apr 5, 2012

Answers

5
Mary Fox, Agent, Kansas City, MO
Thu Apr 5, 2012
Dear Loretta,

After twenty years in residential real estate I think I know quite alot about the process of buying or selling a home. The best way I can serve my clients is to become informed about their situation in life at that time. If you think I ask to many questions, please believe me, I'm not the the perswon to guide you thru buying or seeling a home. I have no doubt you can find some other agent to assist you in your endeavors. Best of luck.

Yours in sevice.
Scott Buckley
Mary Fox, Agent, Kansas City, MO
Thu Apr 5, 2012
How can I serve a potential client, without knowing what their wants and needs are? Questions are not a threat, they are a path to acquire knowledge and understanding.
Scott Hulen, , 64068
Thu Apr 5, 2012
One of the ways Realtors® gain exposer and add to search engine optimization for their market is to be active on sites like Trulia & Zillow. The Truila site rewards active participants with higher rankings on their site and awards special placement based on a variety of factors. In order to maintain the ranking on sites such as these we have quotas for a 30 day time period. Right now I have to participate in 60 Q&A’s a month to maintain my VIP status. Some who have even higher rankings must do 90 Q&A’s per month. Its real work which requires about 30 min per day, hopefully being active will attract more buyers to my listings or more sellers who would like for me to market their home. On this site I receive about 20 inquires a month in regard to real estate. This is a marketing and information website.
Loretta, , Kansas City, MO
Thu Apr 5, 2012
No I'm not competing... ur not asking questions for clients, ur asking for ur self... If ur asking so many, what do u actually know?
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Thu Apr 5, 2012
Are you trying to compete with him?