General Area in Boone>Question Details

Apples, Other/Just Looking in Boone, IA

Who do I need to contact about cleaning foreclosed homes??

Asked by Apples, Boone, IA Sat Sep 24, 2011

I'm in Boone County, Iowa and I would like to know how to go about getting about four people started cleaning up foreclosed homes in this area, could someone help me cause I want to do it for some extra money.

Help the community by answering this question:


The best path to take is to contact local listing agents who specialize in listing bank owned homes. some banks have the agents handle all teh preservation tasks. other banks use national companies which are harder if not im[ossible to get work from. You should visit the agents. have atri fold list of what you can do, include a copy of your insurance or licenses and offer free estimates. offer good pricing, fast service and do a great job.…

Please see my blog if you would like more tips and advice on cleaning or fixing bank owned homes.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 24, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Iowa > Boone County > Boone > General Area in Boone > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer