Tony Campos, Home Buyer in Naperville, IL

Which of these areas is ideal for 29yr old single male in Chicago

Asked by Tony Campos, Naperville, IL Sun Aug 18, 2013

Answers

8
Matt Hoyt, Agent, Highland Park, IL
Fri Aug 23, 2013
I see your profile picture is near the water. I imagine that You like water so try the lakefront. Spend a day on the lakefront, aka Chicago's back yard, and see if that feels like an area you can enjoy. Bring your bike or blades so you can cruise around a bit. Think about what activities you enjoy and the answer will come to you.
Pamela Peter…, Agent, Lisle, IL
Thu Aug 22, 2013
Hi Tony -

There are many areas out there - I have included a link to my website below that will enable you to browse the web via zip code and location.

If you have any questions related to specific locations I would love to help.
Manuel Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Aug 20, 2013
Tony,

It really depends on what you are looking for and the type of activities you participate in. Find a broker or leasing agent depending if you are buying or selling. Find someone who understands your needs.
JIM Michaels, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Aug 19, 2013
What areas are you looking for?
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Mon Aug 19, 2013
Find an area that meets your budget and is convenient to your work and/or family.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Web Reference:  http://www.BJDHOMES.com
Jeffrey Olic…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Aug 18, 2013
What areas are you interested in? Matt is correct, we cannot steer you but if you wish to see properties in areas we can discuss those with you.

Let me know if I can help you.
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Aug 18, 2013
We cant "steer" you in one direction or another. I would say work with a good Realtor. This way you have someone to walk you through the process, at no cost to you.
Web Reference:  http://Americorpre.com
Dirk Gould, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Aug 18, 2013
What areas are you referring to? Also, give us a little more information about yourself such as your personality, what you are looking for in a neighborhood, etc. Please feel free to contact me if you want to discuss in detail.