Which area in East Brunswick are more desirable?

Asked by S, 08820 Sun Aug 15, 2010

Are East Brunswick areas all the same in terms of desirability or are certain areas of the town more desirable than the other( in terms of buyerdemand and price/sqft)? I'm looking at a house near Irwin Elementary school and I don't know this area too well. Thank you.

Answers

4
S, Home Seller, 08820
Mon Aug 16, 2010
Thank you all for taking time to answer my question. I looked it up on the map and the house is located in the area that is to the right of Newton Hights section and more closer to route 18. I think that's still East Brunswick but I don't know if it's any less attractive than other areas. There were mostly older homes in the area so I'm wondering the value appreciation is slower when and if I sell the home in future. Thanks again for your kind help.
Lilly Villar, , East Brunswick, NJ
Mon Aug 16, 2010
That's a great area! My daughter & grandchildren live there! The area is called Newton Heights - and is a quiet residential neighborhood. Very easy for NYC commuting. Other very desirable neighborhoods (and slightly more costly) are Colonial Oaks, Frost Woods, Indian Forest, Lawrence Brook, Farrington Lake -- really you can't go wrong with East Brunswick! The library is fantastic and so are the activities that the town offers. There is a water park (Crystal Springs) and a dog park, and a community center that has even started to offer outdoor movies in the summer! Please call me if you have any other questions! FYI: although the area called Pine Ridge offers larger lots of land (it's up by Route 18 near the Turnpike) the smells from the Edgeboro dump do occasionally drift over there... ~
Lilly Villar, REALTOR (and East Brunswick resident for 20 years!)
Prudential NJ Properties
732-851-0906
, ,
Mon Aug 16, 2010
S,
Check out http://www.neighborhoodscout.com . It is a site that ranks any area in the US according to whatever specifics you are looking for, it's a really great site for homebuyers!

Call me if you ever need any mortgage advice.
Good Luck,
Jason Wilde
Pinnacle Mortgage
877-562-6082
Joan Congilo…, Agent, Freehold, NJ
Mon Aug 16, 2010
East Brunswick is a nice town & you should select a town to buy a house in based on what you are looking for in regards to location, price, convenience & amenities. The schools are good, location can't be better for access to transportation & major hwys, & you are close to hospitals, malls & houses of worship. If that is what you desire than yes this town is right for you. If you need help finding a home feel free to contact me.

Joan Congilose CRS, GRI, e-Pro
RE/MAX Central Manalapan
(732) 972-1000 ext:364
Web Reference:  http://www.joancongilose.com