hanz bearing, Home Buyer in Los Angeles County, CA

Which are the best areas to invest in Las Vegas NV for large quantity of SFR under 100K and why? Thank you

Asked by hanz bearing, Los Angeles County, CA Tue Dec 28, 2010

Seasoned investors are looking for quantity of houses in prime areas.

Answers

14
Sandy Van, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Wed Dec 29, 2010
Dear Boaz,

I have looked at SFR's in this price range, and most of them arein pretty poor condition or bad areas. You can find condos in this price range. If you are willing to change your search criteria and raise the price to 130-150k that is when you can find houses in nicer areas and conditions.

One subdivision that I particularly like is the Solera, Stallion Mountain Subdivision. It is a golf course community that is about 15 minutes from the strip. It features a clubhouse and recreation center and the HOA fees are about 100 a month. The builder is also Pulte which builds great energy efficient homes.

If you are dead set with purchasing in this price range, then I would purchase in the SW and along the 215 beltway. Also look into purchasing on the outskirts of Summerlin (popular suburb in Las Vegas) such as Desert Shores area or along the 95 freeway.

If your purchasers are paying cash, I would suggest the auctions at NV Legal News (property at 25% below value or greater), which is held every day, or possibly getting a loan and visiting sites such as Hudson and Marshall, Auction.com, or REDC.

Let me know if you need any assistance or if you need me to put you in touch with people. I know trustee sales companies and great loan officers.

If you like this answer, please give me a thumbs up!

Sandy Van
Broker Salesman
Realty Executives of Nevada
The Van Group
702-334-2488
vangroup@realtyexecutives.com
Julia St. Ma…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Tue Dec 28, 2010
Boaz....The "upper beautiful North."
The PSF is smarter. The area is clean with pride of ownership. It is newer, has all amenities. Easy access to the 215 beltway and it has larger lots. This area is desirable and pleasing to renters and owners.

Thanks and have a great day!

Julia St. Marie, Prof. Corp. RRG, ABR, RSPS
A Trusted Buyer Agent for Las Vegas Real Estate -
Certified REO Specialist
Realty ONE Group
702-355-H-O-M-E (4663) direct
LVRealEstateLady1@yahoo.com
http://www.LVRealEstateLady.com

No Costs-No Obligation.....
Be one of the first to know....."Instant Email Notification" of Foreclosed properties -- http://lvrealestatelady.com/Foreclosure_Notification.html
Look at MLS Inventory—Easy-- http://search.lvrealestatelady.las.mlxchange.com/
Maria Leszcz…, Agent, LAS VEGAS, NV
Tue Dec 4, 2012
INWENTORY IS LOW UNDER $100K TODAY THERE IS ONLY
415 TOTAL HOMES OLD AND NEWER UNDER $10OK IN LAS VEGAS,HENDERSON AND NORTH LAS VEGAS
-105 SHORT SALES
-52 BANK OWNED
-308 FLIPS OR REGULAR SALE

IF YOU LIKE TO BUY UNDER $100K YOU NEED TO OFFER 5-20K MORE THEN ASKING PRICE
THERE IS MORE BUYERS THEN HOMES
If you can grab something under $100,000 do it, prices are going up

CALL MARIA LESZCZYNSKA
REALTY ONE GROUP
702-524-4729
mska1980@yahoo.com
Penny OBrien, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Wed Dec 29, 2010
Good evening,

You know there's a lot of wonderful ares of Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson, Green Valley and other locations in the valley at are wonderul and have SFR homes near your price range. I do not steer anyone to any certain area of the Valley.. It just depends on your intention for purchasing investments. If you're a seasoned investor you understand.

I have never persuaded anyone to any area. I just EDUCATE them.

Happy New Year!!!
Penny O'Brien with RE/MAX Benchmark
Biz cell: 702.321.9383
Penny@PennysProperties.com
Jason Allen…, , Las Vegas, NV
Wed Dec 29, 2010
Boaz,

Thanks for your question relating to SFR in Las Vegas. As you can see there have been many varied answers already posted. We have to be careful not to "Steer".

However, some questions need to be asked before a proper diagnosis can be determined.

1. How many homes?
2. Are you wanting them in the same area?
3. Are you looking for a Property Manager to assist with the management?
4. What is your target marketable client? Young professionals, College students, retirees. etc ...
5. What is your ideal ROI ...
etc etc

Only after these and other questions are answered, can a detailed precise answer can be given ...

Please feel free to contact me to discuss ...

Jason Allen Gardner
Exit Realty Imoti
702-806-6968
jagsellslvre@yahoo.com
Web Reference:  http://www.jagsellslvre.com
Rhonda Brink…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Wed Dec 29, 2010
I am close to closing two in Centennial Hills , one 3 bed 1400 sq ft for 104,000 that is a single family home, then one for 98,000 still a single family home and that sold for 98,000.. Neither of these houses need much for work , maybe some paint and new carpet and maybe some landscaping and both are in very desirable areas.I would be more than happy to help you, please call to discuss a plan. 702-239-6900
Steven Shluk…, , Henderson, NV
Wed Dec 29, 2010
I agree with the last agent who told you that there are not manySFH in the under $100,000 range that are in good condition. there are some small 2 bedrooms and some small townhouses. However, there are some screaming deals $110,000 to $125,000 range in the south and west. I personally do not recommend the east or near north.
I lived attended Beverly Hills High and lived in Beverly Hills and w. LA.
May I assist you? How many houses are we discussing? How do you plan to pay? When do you plan to buy?
John Brassner, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Wed Dec 29, 2010
Shalom Boaz. When you say "large," how many is that? 6 or 60 or more? There is not a ton of good grade investment properties in that price. Are your investors okay with fixer uppers? Are they okay with short sales? What is their investment strategy and by what measures? Unfortunately, where there is a lot of inventory in that price range, there is also an excess of rentals available, which as you know is not a good mix if cash flow is their priority. I can certainly help you develop a strategy but I need to know more about your investor's goals. If SFR is their only investment vehicle we can go from there. But there may be some better returns in non-residential.
Adriana Sama…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Tue Dec 28, 2010
The best area for investment is Southwest

Houses are built after 2003, they are newer,prices are lower because almost all of them were sold in 2003-2007, close to the strip, where most of the potential renters work, close to beltway 215, which gives fast access to each part of town, decent schools.$100,000 is a little lower price for 3 BD, 2 car garage, but not impossible to find. Another area is in south part of town, mostly for the same reasons, but a little older and a little more expensive. Close to I15, the strip, 2 very nice local casinos for entertainment
Adriana
Prudential Americana
(702)275-6833
David Cooper, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Tue Dec 28, 2010
Boas: I have the same MLS listings as every Real Estate Agent, but what I can offer you is 16 investing experience, since 1994, in Las Vegas. My property management company has 10+ employees and has been in business for 25 years. There are houses available under $100,000, but if you go between $125,000 and $150,000, I can get you into better areas, meaning more qualified tennants, higher rents, and definitely better appreciation. I have a current recommended list, including some foreclosures and REO's

Call! David Cooper +1-702-499-7037
or Call! Cathy Rojas at Reatly One +1-702-355-8807
David Cooper, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Wed Feb 2, 2011
Hi Boaz Here are the zip codes with the highest reported foreclosures kn Las vegas. I would guess that these areas with the highest foreclosures will take the longest to recover since the numbers of houses BanK Owned will be a drag on prices

89014,89108,89015,89121,89110,89030,89101,89119,89115,89119,89123,89103.....

My private Foreclosure Reporting Service has 581 Bank Owned Foreclosures only 182 are MLS listed. There is a huge "shaow inventory" of Bank Owned houses being slowly released. I can get you first dibs.

If you are ready to really do business in Las Vegas from David Cooper
Let's Talk +1-702-499-47037
Mark Fleysher, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Wed Feb 2, 2011
Hello Boaz,

How is your search going?

I focus on investment properties through out Las Vegas, including property management; if you have the opportunity, please, take a look at this blog:

http://www.trulia.com/blog/mfleysher/2010/12/available_prope…

I can help with any of your Las Vegas Residential Real Estate needs or questions; feel free to contact me direct.

--

Mark D Fleysher, MBA, Broker, REALTOR
The Jack Conley Realty Group
C. 702-291-8186
E. mfleysher@gmail.com
Patricia Yoe…, , Henderson, NV
Thu Dec 30, 2010
Hello, If you are an agent yourself you will understand that I cannot answer that question by saying a definite area. All areas are conducive to investment. I would like to do a market report that shows what has sold and what is available to you in different areas of Las Vegas. From that report you at least can get an idea of what is happening in our market and proceed from there.
Cathy Rojas, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Wed Dec 29, 2010
There are not many SFH in the under $100,000 range that are in good condition. There are some small 2 bedrooms and some small townhouses that are available and fit what your looking for? However, there are some awesome deals in the price range of $110,000 to $150,000 range in the southwest and Northwest areas of Las Vegas where the rents are much better. If you would like assistance and/or listings in this price range vs your price range I would be happy to provide this too you?
1. When do you plan to buy?
2. Cash or Financing?
3. Do you need lending information if financing?
Please don't hesitate in calling me should you need some answers to your questions?
Cathy
(702) 355-8807
Realty One Group