Where should I look around Easton PA if I prize a walking villagey feel?

Asked by Xan OConnor, 90048 Sun Mar 23, 2008

Answers

8
SharonJ, Agent, Alpha, NJ
Tue May 14, 2013
There has recently been a revitalization in downtown Easton around the City Square. There is a wonderful Farmers Market on Saturday, The Crayola Factory, and some beautiful loft apartments are being done in the older buildings. College Hill is also a great place. Close by Lafayette College and not far from the Delaware River. Great little cafes, picnic areas and parks, including a new dog park.
Lindsey, Home Seller, 18042
Thu Jun 26, 2008
College Hill... lived here five years and it is GREAT! SO much better than down town easton or other sections
Richard Cowe…, , Bethlehwm,Pa.
Thu May 1, 2008
They a look at The real living 2.0 site .this allows you to get a feel for the different homes & areas in the Easton market place.
Cathie Rogers, , 18020
Wed Apr 23, 2008
I suggest you look around Second Street in Easton. That has the historic feel to it and is close to the Center hub of town.
Sonia Alexan…, Agent, Bethlehem, PA
Mon Apr 21, 2008
My name is Sonia and I am a Realtor in the Easton area, Please contact me if you like to see some homes.
Please let me know your price range, I recommend to use the old formula of (monthly payment =to 1/3rd of gross monthly income.
I will be glad to help you.
Regards
Sonia
484-554-7672
Christine Be…, , 19465
Mon Apr 21, 2008
Definately the College Hill section!
Joanna Goode…, , 18067
Wed Apr 16, 2008
That's a tough one, I am thinking that you have New Hope in mind. Reigelsville is only a short drive (20ish minutes), it is antiques and bakery/cafe's very small town. The next closest thing would be Main Street in Bethlehem. Hope this helps.
Christopher…, Agent, Spring City, PA
Tue Mar 25, 2008
Best bet is to map the area around the main streets..then find a local agent who knows the area. Tell them the streets that may be best for you, tell them your goals, then let them go to work for you!