Where is the new subdivision on APD 40 called Vickery??

Asked by Amy, Cleveland, TN Wed Oct 24, 2007

Answers

2
Ronnie Dailey, , Cleveland, TN
Tue Nov 6, 2007
First response was from an agent unfamillar with Cleveland TN. I've lived in Cleveland over 40 years, a Realtor almost 5 years, I have contacted local govt. After speaking to the City of Cleveland and the County Building Inspection office here in Cleveland,TN, I have found what you are calling "Vickery" is a development Modeled after another Subdivision from the Georgia area. The development here is called " Spring Brook Commons" that is Modeled after the "Vickery" development in Georgia. I would be happy to provide you with more information regarding this site
Infinity Rea…, , Saratoga, CA
Fri Oct 26, 2007
Sometimes there are areas, where Trulia might not a have local agent in your community to answer correctly. I always suggest calling some local realtors and asking them to help you out. You would be amazed how talkative, and informative they can be.

Good Luck