Where is the best town(s) in Monmouth county, close to the parkway, with a good school system? I currently live in Neptune and have 2 small children.

Asked by Rdshupe, 07753 Sat Sep 3, 2011

Answers

9
John Sacktig, Agent, New Jersey, NJ
Wed Sep 7, 2011
RD -

Got it. Email me and I will add you to my automatic notification.. I will add a bunch of areas to look at! We can look when you are ready.. right now, it can't hurt to browse!

Email: JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
John Sacktig, Agent, New Jersey, NJ
Tue Sep 6, 2011
RD -

It really depends on your price, wants and needs.. You can come as far north as Marlboro... great schools, easy commuting and decent taxes.

Where do you want to be, how much you looking to spend and where do you commute to?
Rdshupe, Both Buyer And Seller, 07753
Wed Sep 7, 2011
I commute to Roselle Park, we are not looking just yet, but will be with the next year or so. I just want to get some ideas. Right now it takes me over an hour to commute 45 miles up the parkway. We are not looking to spend more than 350-400 for a 4br 2+ ba with a basement. would also like a pool if we could get one. I know it is going to be tough to find, but I'm sure they are there somewhere
Joan Congilo…, Agent, Freehold, NJ
Wed Sep 7, 2011
Hi Rdshupe,
There are several towns with easy access to the parkway in Monmouth County and good schools. It really depends on your price range and where you want to be. Do you commmute North or South to go work?
You can look up and compare schools throughout the region on a website called http://www.greatschools.org
I will tell you the highest regarded schools near the pkwy that my clients have chosen in the area include Holmdel, Marlboro, Manalapan, Colts Neck, Ocean Twp, Freehold & the Wall area.
If you need add'l information on homes in your price range in any areas feel free to contact me.
Joan Congilose CRS.GRI, e-Pro
RE/MAX Central
(732) 972-1000 x 364
Web Reference:  http://www.joancongilose.com
Francesca Pa…, Agent, Manasquan, NJ
Sun Sep 4, 2011
RD,

There are alot of great towns with varying rates for school systems in Monmounth County close to the parkway as well as towns in Northern Ocean that are close to the parkway. In my view, you would needed to determine (1) your price point and (2) the type of academics you seek for your children (i.e., is one a sporty type, yet another an intellect? Both the sporty type? One into drama?

Call me direct at 732.606.2931 and we can discuss or emial Francesca@PatrizioRE.com.

Francesca Patrtizio, Broker Sales Associate, ePro, SRES
Gloria Nilson REALORS, Real Living
732.606.2931 (Direct 24/7)
Francesca@PatrizioRE.com
Web Reference:  http://www.PatrizioRE.com
Francesca,

Good Moring

I saw your post on Trulia commenting on areas to live in Monmouth County. There is a strong possibility I will be relocating from Chicago to NJ. I will be commuting to the S. Plainfield area. I am considering to reside in the Monmount area. My wife and I enjoy the more urban life style, shopping, restaurants, coffee shops, etc. Correct me if I am wrong, but after much due diligence the towns I believe resemble what I am looking for are Little Silver, and Red Bank. We have two young children; 4 yrs and 6 yrs. Of course the quality of schooling is primary; either public or private. At this early age academics are much more a priority than focusing on sports. Our price point is in the area between $900k to $1.3M.

What do you recommend?

Ed Powers

773-368-0200
edwardpowers11@komatsuna.com
Flag Tue Feb 28, 2017
Roshan Quigl…, Agent, Manalapan, NJ
Sun Sep 4, 2011
Hi Rdshupe

I would also add Freehold, Farmingdale & Howell Twsp. All of these towns have excellent school districts and are part of Freehold Regional High School District. http://www.frhsd.com/district/

Please feel free to reach our to me directly at 732-492-6847 to discuss your needs and wants in your new home.
Valentina Ga…, Agent, sea girt, NJ
Mon Sep 5, 2011
Rdshupe

You would need to give us more details about what you are looking for to find the right town for your family. The Jersey Shore towns are all very nice and very different. Sea Girt, Manasquan, Brielle are great choices and close to exit 98. The prices vary widely in these towns and are directly impacted by proximity to the beach or water such as the manasquan river. Areas of Wall township also have a lot to offer.

Basically you need to think about the lifestyle you are looking for and the price range. The Shore lifestyle is unique and a wonderful place to raise a family.

Val
Alex Kushnir, Agent, Monmouth, IL
Sat Sep 3, 2011
To the schools Kim mentioned, I would also add Holmdel and Middletown.
Kim Hale, Agent, West Long Branch, NJ
Sat Sep 3, 2011
Hi RdShupe,
I'm not sure what your price range is for selling / purchasing, but overall, in my opinion, Tinton Falls, Ocean Township, West Long Branch are good schools systems. Great affordable private schools available also if you are looking for the faith based education. Please call or text me to discuss, 732-567-4001 if you do not already have an agent working with you. My email KimH@ExitRealtyEC.com