Where in the Orlando Florida area can I find a condo that is FHA approved. There has too be some, somewhere

Asked by Carl T Casula, Home, WA Wed Oct 22, 2008

in the area.

Answers

5
Rick Aguirre, Agent, Orlando, FL
Wed Oct 22, 2008
Carl,
The guidleines for FHA approval regarding Condo's is fairly simple. If the Condo covenants include " First Right of Refusal or any mention of Age limitations such as 55 and over then the FHA will not lend.
Thats a just a quick answer. Most lenders have a list of FHA/Va approved Condo's Perhaps consulting with them will save you some hassle.
Rick.
Rick Aguirre, Agent, Orlando, FL
Thu Oct 23, 2008
Carl,

I just got a list of FHA approved Condo's for The Orlando area.

Please post the name of the Condo's you are interested in and I can look it up for ya.
Rick.
Marc Grossman, Agent, Altamonte Springs, FL
Wed Oct 22, 2008
Carl,

There are quite a few decent FHA approved complexes in and around the greater Orlando area. As far as any directly in 32801, I would have to check, but would not really expect to find any, but I do know that there are some in the surrounding area.

Contact me & I'll be more than happy to assist you.

Marc Grossman, GRI
Angela Schif…, Agent, Apopka, FL
Wed Oct 22, 2008
Carl, we sell 32801 and Windermere/ Winter Garden. Usually townhomes are easier because they are not as regulated as the language used in "condo use restrictions". We have lenders that are FHA lenders and will tell you as a property is identified if it qualifies.
Broker Dave, Agent, Orlando, FL
Wed Oct 22, 2008
Carl,

As you know the FHA is all about the condo docs wording, There are plenty of townhomes out there have you look into these?

Or how about a villa?

Dave Lowe
Broker, GRI, e-PRO
Web Reference:  http://two4oneoforlando.com