Where can I get information about Irvine Cove in Laguna Beach, CA?

Asked by Johnnyk, 92651 Tue Mar 8, 2011

Answers

8
Dean Ledger, Agent, Newport Beach, CA
Tue Mar 8, 2011
Located in the northernmost end of Laguna Beach, Irvine Cove is a guard-gated enclave of approximately 120 homes with a secluded private beach complete with sand volleyball courts, a playground, and showers. The beach is sheltered from the wind by Abalone Point, where grand estates share the cliff top with cypress trees.

Residents also enjoy community tennis courts and a lovely park. It is common for residents to own golf carts which are used to travel around the community, most notably traveling the golf cart path that leads to pristine sands of Irvine Cove beach.

You can find information as well as the current inventory of homes for sale and for lease in Irvine Cove at http://www.IrvineCove.com.
Web Reference:  http://www.IrvineCove.com
Karen Parsons…, Agent, Laguna Beach, CA
Fri Mar 11, 2011
Hi Johnny K,

I'd be happy to send/email you some more information. I grew up in Emerald Bay (which I love) and had many occasions to spend some nice summers on both beaches. I'd be happy to arrange a tour of some of the homes in each and also the ammenities to give you a better feel if you like? I can also email you some listings.

Because all the homes are custom, it can take awhile to find the one which suits you, but we could at least give you a feel for the homes and prices.

Karen
Brian Jones, Agent, Laguna Beach, CA
Wed Mar 9, 2011
Irvine Cove is the exclusive gated community in the north end of Laguna Beach. The next gated community to the south is Emerald Bay which is a little bit more of a family community. Up the coast is Newport Coast featuring newer homes, Kobe Bryant lives in this area.

Homes on the ocean side of Pacific Coast Hwy with a view tend to command a higher price. Properties along the coast can easily go for $1,000 a square foot and up.

If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call at 949-422-1636 or email at brianjones@firstteam.com.
Stephen Smith, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Wed Mar 9, 2011
The other agents summed it up accurately. One of the most exclusive places to live on the coast. Private beach, guard-gated with 24 hour security, and loads of exclusive amenities. There's five available listings on the MLS. You can view the listings directly on my "MLS SEARCH" page on my website. Or, you can search for other cities or areas as well.

The homebuying market is an ever-changing market, so it all starts with a no hassle-consultation. I'm here to help, so feel free to call me anytime, and we can chat about the market, buying tips, loan options (if applicable), etc.
Web Reference:  http://www.HighcrestRE.com
Tad Baltzer, Agent, Newport Beach, CA
Tue Mar 8, 2011
Hi Johnny,

Irvine Cove is arguably the most exclusive guard gated beach community in Orange County. It is comprised of 110 custom homes with values ranging from $3.995MM northward of $50MM. I currently have 3 properties listed in the community and would be happy to answer any additional questions you may have. Please feel free to contact me anytime at 949.554.4140 or you can also email me at tbaltzer@homgroup.com. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Emily Knell, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Tue Mar 8, 2011
There are currently 5 homes for sale in Irvine Cove, ranging in price from $4M-18.8M, however there are possibly other homes available that are being privately marketed & won't come up in an MLS search. Depending on what your criteria is, I can track down these other homes or search for other owners needing or wanting to sell.

Feel free to email or call me directly. There is one home where the owner is in default on their mortgage, I'd say they're pretty motivated!

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 cell
Realtor Since 1996
Eric Israel, Agent, Orange, CA
Tue Mar 8, 2011
You can view the active listings in Irvine Cove here: http://v3.idx.diversesolutions.com/search/1827/4#PropertySta…

Let me know of you would like to see any of them.
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Tue Mar 8, 2011
What specific information are you looking for? I can go clear back to when Myford Irvine was doing offshore (3 mile international waterway) gambling on private chartered yachts with Mickey Cohen (infamous Chicago Mobster) back in the 40's and 50's. Very interesting history.

Or I can take you to today when you will happily and humbly pay as much or more than 10M for a small piece of paradise.