General Area in Silver Creek>Question Details

Kitkat, Home Owner in Silver Creek, WA

Where can I get comparables from before 1/1/2010? I need late 2009 data for a property tax hearing with the county, BEFORE assessment date 1/1/2010.

Asked by Kitkat, Silver Creek, WA Sat Apr 9, 2011

The county is using 2006 data for the assessment date above and I've got to find data from late 2009.

Help the community by answering this question:


Depending on what county the property is in, your best bet would be to go online or down to the county records dept and find the information for yourself; Many counties now have this public information online.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 26, 2011
Call your local real estate agent and explain what you need. There is a possibility they can put together what you need with little to no cost. Other wise you will need to figure our your county tax website to gather the data yourself.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 9, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer