Where are the next hotspots in Savannah? Why? Who is the buyer?

Asked by Nathan Cox, High Growth, U.S.A. Sat Aug 4, 2007

Thanks for all of the info. I am a potential buyer for income-properties.

Answers

2
Mike Farmer, , Savannah, GA
Mon Aug 13, 2007
The Savannah River Landing is going to be incredibly hot for a long time. It is a 54 acre expansion of downtown going east along the Savannah River. There will be tow luxury hotels built, new shops, condos, townhomes, office space, and river homes along the Savannah River reminiscent of Charleston.

Buyer will most likely be young professionals, second-homers and retirees.
Linda Bray, , 31401
Sat Mar 8, 2008
I think one of the next big hot spots is going to be Martin Luther King Blvd, once named West Broad Street. New businesses are moving in, old commercial spots being revamped and I know of a few fabulous building projects coming in the near future that will totally turn that area around. Frogtown Lofts has certainly helped in the overhaul of this area with beautiful, sustainable lofts that are not only gorgeous inside but ecologically conscious.

Another area is Starland (Bull and 40th Street area). This are also sports some amazing sustainable housing opportunities as well as some great shops, martini bar, dog park and other amenities. Honestly, there is still more transition to take place, but it is coming. Lastly Victory Drive is about to see a major face lift (Victory and Bull Street) with a new multi-use development in the works with condos, restaurants, shopping, etc.

Savannah is really exciting right now and a great place to invest! I'd be happy to help you find a perfect spot to invest or live! Linda Bray 912.507.8500
Web Reference:  http://www.callred2sell.com