What is the journal square area like? Is it a safe neighborhood for a 20-something year old female?

Asked by Stripes924, Norwalk, CT Mon Feb 11, 2013

Thinking about renting in Jersey City for when I go back to school close to WTC. I've noticed rent in the journal square path area is much less than grove path area so I am a bit concerned the difference may be more than just the proximity to NYC.

Answers

5
Emil Veltre’s answer
Emil Veltre, Agent, Clearwater Beach, FL
Mon Feb 11, 2013
Hi Stripes,

All areas differ, however, how safe one feels in an area is truly individualized. Although I can provide you with statistics about an area only you can make the determination on how you feel while being there. My recommendation is while you are performing your search would be to visit your area of interest at different times day and night during the week as well as on weekends. Afterwards, in addition to the statistics you will have a better sense of the area(s) in question.

Good luck with your search and if you like my assistance I would be happy to help you find a place to call HOME!!!

You can reach me at 973.868.4034 or at EmilVeltre@aol.com

Emil
Jose Martinez, Agent, Jersey City, NJ
Sun Feb 24, 2013
I think it is a safe area, and has great potential..

Also check out my Video on How Purchases are made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe29-4VZxyU&feature=youtu.be

Let Coldwell Banker bring you Home!!

Jose Martinez
201-494-1973
Padmanabhan…, Home Owner, Jersey City, NJ
Sun Feb 17, 2013
From what I know Journal Square is not safe area.
Diane Maxon, Agent, Jersey City, NJ
Mon Feb 11, 2013
Hi - I have lived in the Journal Sq area for 12 years, moving here from Grove St. I would be glad to help you explore availablity in Jersey City. Please contact me when you are ready to look for an apartment.
Michael Pers…, Agent, Edgewater, NJ
Mon Feb 11, 2013
Hi. My name michael personettw from grouptwentysix real eatate. we specialize in hudson county.
If you would like any help with a honest brokergive me a call at 201 848 2068
Or email me at MRP@grouptwentysix.com

I wi send you a list of everything available and give statitistic about the area.

Continued Succcess,

Michael