What is the best part of Georgetown to buy a house in?

Asked by Michelle Carpenter, Georgetown, KY Mon Aug 20, 2007

Going to buy a house in 1 1/2 in Georgetown and I have never lived their. Goin to retire from the military.

Answers

5
Jerry Chism, , Georgetown, KY
Wed Nov 10, 2010
Georgetown is a great community with many different areas. I would be glad to assist anyone who would like to view each area and see what fits your needs. The size of our city has many of these subdivisions close to shopping and activities that it has to offer. We are home to Georgetown College and Toyota. This city has so much to offer and still keeps it's small town feel.
Katy Prather, Agent, Lexington, KY
Thu May 14, 2009
Georgetown has many "best parts" to buy in. Meaning that there are many different areas and subdivisions that are all a little different with all styles and price ranges offered. We will find out your needs and then show you several different selection in the areas that we feel would most fit your needs.
., , L' Anse, MI
Thu Aug 23, 2007
I am located in Georgetown. Though your question seems to have obvious answers, I would need to know more about what you are looking for in a home, and more about you personally to help locate the right area for you. Please feel free to contact my via phone or email. I have all types of resources available for you.
Michelle Car…, Home Buyer, Georgetown, KY
Tue Aug 21, 2007
No, I am talking about Georgetown Kentucky.
Roxanne Brown, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Aug 20, 2007
Hi Michelle,
Are you talking about Georgetown, Texas?