What is the average price per square foot for new construction in Satelite Beach, Florida zip 32937.?

Asked by Gary, 32937 Thu Nov 5, 2009

square foot price for new construction on Space Coast Florida zip 32937?

Answers

6
Jinger Knox, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Wed Oct 9, 2013
The issue is going to be finding land to build on in Satellite Beach. If you do own your own land don't forget about the cost of impact fee's and engineering.

If you don't already own land there are a few lots available beachside. Let me know if you need assistance.

Good luck :)

Jinger (Four Star Real Estate)
321-288-1689
Matt Canina, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Tue May 14, 2013
The price per square foot for new construction will vary depending on the contractor and your desired finishes. I know several reputable builders in the Satellite Beach area whom I feel comfortable referring to you. Please contact me at (321) 266-1798 if you'd like to discuss.

Matt Canina | Realtor
Direct: 321-266-1798
http://www.SearchBrevardHomes.com

RE/MAX Olympic Realty
445 Fifth Avenue
Indialantic, FL 32903
P, , Palm Bay, FL
Wed Dec 16, 2009
Gee Gary. I am surprised you haven't contacted me since my last answer so I would be able to send you nformation on builders and land prices. As for the groups I belong to and my Company, we all belong to the same groups as mentioned below. If you would like lletters of reference and comodations and praise, I could send them to you by mail with signatures on them instead of retyping them. But anyone can type something that looks good. EX.
Dear Mr. Perry Coleman, Broker

This letter is being sent to you to congradulate you for havinf such a kind and hard working agent as Pete Dolci. Pete went out of his way to find everyhting we needed to make the right decision in buying our home. The questions we had for him were answered in the most professional and compete manner that we were so happy to be informed as fully as we were.

Be assures that I am recommending all my friends and relatives to call Pete Dolci wheather they are looking for a rental, to buy a home or to have one built. His knowledge and expertise in all of these areas are just astounding.

So now guess. DID I write it or is it an actual letter from a satisfied client?

Hope to hear from you.
Mark Palace, Agent, Satellite Beach, FL
Wed Dec 16, 2009
Hi Gary: These are the only two brand new homes available for sale currently in Satellite Beach, FL...in fact, the one for 1.9M is actually being lived in...when r u looking to buy? Best, Mark Palace

Palace Properties International is a member of the Chamber of Commerce, Melbourne Area Association of Realtors, Florida Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, World Properties, Home Builders and Contractors Association of Brevard (HBCA), Florida Home Builders Association (FHBA), the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the International Real Estate Directory.

Whether you want to invest in California, Virginia, the Carolinas, Florida or elsewhere, we look forward to working with and for you, your family and your friends regarding your and their real estate pursuits. We take advantage of our elite and prestigious professional real estate network of top producing, pre-qualified Realtors that specialize in their respective geographical areas.

Palace Properties International, Inc.
Office phone: 321.441.3512
Fax number: 321.549.6196
2194 Highway A1A, Ste 105
Indian Hrbr Bch, FL 32937
PalaceProperties@earthlink.net

“Mark, you truly are the Somerset Oceanfront Specialist. I really appreciate the way you have worked with me as an owner of two units. I know listing with you is the right choice as you are well connected both in the local community and to the international buyers. Each time I talk to you, it seems you have my best interest in mind. Thank you!”
- Dr. Steven Veal

“We contacted Mark on a Friday, saw houses on a Sunday, and had a new address on Monday. Mark is very dedicated to continuously searching for appropriate properties, while keeping us updated with each new finding. His efforts significantly helped us with a stressful search for a new home.”
- Sam Goldman

“Working with Mark was such a pleasure! He is always willing to resolve any issues and continue to have open communication with us. After working with other area Realtors, deciding to do business with Palace Properties International was an easy and smart choice! Thanks again Mark for making moving and renting an enjoyable experience!”
- Melissa Haynes

“Jeg elsker dette stedet… fordi det er så stille å fredlig her uten masse turister, det kunne ikke vært bedre i forhold til det jeg drømte om, vakkert sted, hyggelige mennesker, sol, strand og fred, det er slik det skal være.”
- Ken Skeie
P, , Palm Bay, FL
Thu Nov 5, 2009
Hi Gary,.Isn't it amasing how yoyu get answers from those who live so far away from where you are asking about it is utterly impressive.
But he is also correct in his explanation of average cost per square foot to build.
Gary, there is no average to build in Satlittle Beach. The reason why is the property expense if you are building a single home ot buyiong a trac home. The building mostly going on right now re condos and alike. There range is if being resold, short sale, l foreclosure or brand spaken new.

SO now I am going to ask you to do me a big favor. E-Mail me at peter.dolci@erashowcase.com or at petedsellshomes @aol.com, What I would like to do is send you materials on what buil;ders may build in the area and what is actualy be built in the area. I can also send you a list of properties for sale.

The biggest question anyone is going to ask is , " Have You Been Pre Qualified For A Mortgage" ?
The next is how much of a home are you able to purchase. Ther are many great deals with many beautiful homes in the area. It would be to your advantage to meet with me at our Satelitte Beach Office and go through what is available.for you and you family.
Please contact me by e-mail as I have them above or you can call me at (321) 480-2544.
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Thu Nov 5, 2009
Gary,

The average price per square foot is an illusive number that depends on a number of variables that may include, location, upgrades, quality of materials, etc.

The most reliable information probably would include a price range that would take these considerations into account.