What is the average cost of utilities for a homeowner?

Asked by Student, Plymouth, WI Sun Jul 31, 2011

Answers

4
Gerard Carney, Agent, Spring Hill, FL
Mon Aug 1, 2011
That is something you have to take up with the utility companies, We don't know how you use you utilities so the prices vary!
Charles Tiff…, Agent, Eau Claire, WI
Mon Aug 1, 2011
For a typical ballpark figure ask about a typical home in Wisconsin; 1500 sq.ft., thermostat set @ 72 in winter and 77 in summer. Home has central air, natural gas forced air furnace, all gas appliances, updated windows, insulation, and doors. 2 adults & 2 kids - anybody wanna add some more?
Scott &…, Agent, Sheboygan, WI
Sun Jul 31, 2011
I'm sorry, I would need more information to answer your question. How big of a home your talking about, whether you have a gas or electric stove or clothes dryer, etc. I would be happy to talk to you further about your question. Give me a call, 920-207-8432.
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Sun Jul 31, 2011
There is no way to answer your question with any kind of certainty. There are just too many variables. Do you have all electric, or do you have gas and what kind of gas, natural or propane? Do you have 3 bedrooms or 8? 1000 sq ft home or 4000 sq ft? Do you have kids? 1, 2 or 6? Do you like it 72° or 78° in your house?

Way to many variables.