What is the average DOM for the Hemet/San Jacinto area 3 bedroom houses?

Asked by sanfordo11, San Jacinto, CA Mon Jan 7, 2013

Answers

6
Anthony Merc…, Agent, Hemet, CA
Fri Sep 27, 2013
Just to simply answer your question, a 3 bed 2 bath home in Hemet, average DOM 25 days if priced right.

Just like Tom Sorge stated bellow homes have sold as fast as 7 days, I just had one that was only on the market for 8.
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Tue Jan 8, 2013
I wonder why you think this number will help you?

This is like knowing that the LIFE EXPECTANCY in California is 72; so you think you've got 23 years left:
It doesn't work that way.
Devona Garri…, , Beaumont, CA
Tue Jan 8, 2013
Sanfordo11,

We provide data like this on a regular basis on our website at http://GarrigusRealEstate.net. If you can't find it right away just contact us and we will be happy to provide you with an array of data.
David Kyle, Agent, Hemet, CA
Mon Jan 7, 2013
According to my latest market data, 23 days.
Darci L Flem…, , Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Mon Jan 7, 2013
Hi, it depends a lot on price, location, and condition of home but, the average low home prices in the Hemet, San Jacinto Valley equate to unusually low DOM. Typical 3 bedroom averages between 10-30 days.
Tom Sorge, Agent, Hemet, CA
Mon Jan 7, 2013
Good Morning. Homes sell very quickly here in Hemet because the inventory is very low. The average day on Market can be as few as 7 days if the home is in good condition and priced right. I would be glad to answer more of your questions, please feel free to contact me directly. Happy New Year.