What do you think of Normandy Shores? Up and coming or spotty, in terms of a prospective home?

Asked by Dfab, Miami Beach, FL Tue Dec 25, 2007

Answers

3
Oliver von G…, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Tue Mar 3, 2015
Great place to live and play.
Mott Marvin…, Agent, Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Wed Dec 26, 2007
Normandy Shores is a wonderful Neighborhood. I'd say more on the U & C than otherwise. Pretty much all of Miami Beach is very desireable and full of upside potential.
Ines Hegedus…, Agent, Miami, FL
Tue Dec 25, 2007
Dfab,
All Realtors need to be careful how this question is answered because of Fair Housing Laws. If you need to know about the crime in the area I would suggest you visit the neighborhood, talk to neighbors and check out the dade-county site (http://www.miamidade.gov).
As for actual condition of homes - you can see people are spending a lot of money remodeling and some others are not. There are many neighborhoods throughout Miami where this happens and you need to find out about local code enforcement and zoning practices if you care living next to a house where the lawn is not mowed or the house is not painted.