What do you think are the biggest or most frequent disputes between landlords and tenants are and how can?

Asked by Nanyme, California Thu Jun 5, 2008

What do you think are the biggest or most frequent disputes between landlords and tenants are and how can they be resolved?

Answers

2
Betina Forem…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Dec 13, 2008
I have to agree, repairs are usually the bone of contention between landlords and tennats. Who fixes what should be spelled out point blank in the lease. As a tennant you should understand what you are signing AND you should walk away with a copy of what you signed. If you don't know what the lease says, you don't know what your rights are. Therefore you don't know what action to take to obtain resolution to the problem. I wish you luck & I suggest you contact a local Realtor to assist you with the lease.
Betina
Bubba McCants, Agent, Panama City Beach, FL
Thu Jun 5, 2008
Biggest I would think would be who is responsible for what repairs if something breaks. Can be resolved simply by having it specified in the lease agreement before occupancy.