What can you tell me about Edgewater Landing ? How many homes are there in this community ? What's it like to live there ?

Asked by Capecodder, New Smyrna Beach, FL Sat Apr 3, 2010

Answers

4
Mary Matero, Agent, Port Orange, FL
Sun Apr 18, 2010
This is a link to a photo slideshow I made last year to sell a home I had listed in Edgewater Landing. It will give you an idea about some of the amenities. Even in this market, the home went under contract in less than 2 weeks. It is a very desireable community.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaOJkXolC-E

If you have any other questions or if you would like help with your search, I'd live to be of assistance to you.

Mary Matero
Keller williams Realty Florida Partners
386-682-1605
Jean Haughwo…, Agent, Edgewater, FL
Mon Apr 5, 2010
Edgewater Landing is a 55+ community consisting of manufactured HUD homes. Prices range from $120,000 to $230,000 at present. There are a total of 453 homes. Association fee is $375. quarterly which includes Cable , Clubhouse , Common Area , Pool , Tennis. Amenities include clubhous, in ground pool.
There are presnetly 22 homes available through multi listing. Please call me at 386-428-1810 to view any of them or email me: jean@floridahomes-land.com
Christine Sc…, , Edgewater, FL
Sat Apr 3, 2010
Edgewater Landing is a 55 + comunity between US 1 and the Indian River. They have a nice clubhouse and your neighbors all watch out for you and your things. I know a few people who live there. Right now there are 20 manufactured homes in this park listed for sale from $129,000 to 229,000. Edgewater Landing-you OWN the land, no lot rent. Riverfront Clubhouse, heated pool and spa, tennis, bocci, shuffleboard, horseshoes. Private fishing pier and private boat launch and boat storage area. If you email me I can send you some listings. I also can go over there and get you the map, which will answer the rest of your question. There is also a $375 quarterly HOA fee that covers the common areas.

I hope this helps. Please email chris.schneider1@yahoo.com if you have other questions.
Thank you and have a great Day!
Christine Schneider
Realtor/SFR
386-689-5438
Vicki Duke, Agent, New Smyrna Beach, FL
Sat Apr 3, 2010
http://www.edgewaterlanding.com/visitors/about-us.htm

Capecodder,

I have several residents you could contact about this community. As mentioned in the web-site Edgewater Landing is rated in the top 50 retirement communities in America. In our past e-mails I believe I mentioned one of my office mates lives in the community and another has relatives and they are always doing a planned activity with others in the community. The residents active and are very welcoming to new home buyers. Please let me know if you would like me to provide you with some contacts. They is welcome team who are on site daily to discuss all the amenites of living there and they too would be available to answer your questions.

As to the # of homes I will get back to you. The community is a well planned community with intracoastal homes, lake view homes & nature view homes.

Vicki Duke
vickiduke@lvingcoastal.net