General Area in Greensboro>Question Details

Karencart2, Renter in Greensboro, NC

What area/s of Greensboro is similar to the North side?

Asked by Karencart2, Greensboro, NC Mon Oct 28, 2013

It really depends on what you are looking for. While the newest schools are in the Northern School district many of the other schools have had a good deal of money poured into them to renovate and/or expand them. As far as housing prices they vary by neighborhood. Also when you say North side are you referring to North, northwest, and/or northeast. They are very different. Also are you speaking of North Greensboro or North Guilford County which would include Summerfield, Oak Ridge, and Brown Summit. In North Greensboro you have Lake Jeanette neighborhoods, or New Irving Park depending on how far north you want to speak of.

If you could give just a few more details of what you are looking for such as schools, shopping, and amenities we can narrow down what you are looking for.

Hope this helps,
I think to really help we may need a little clarity . What is it about the "North side" that you really like that you want to find in Greensboro? I have lived in Greensboro and currently live in "the North side " of Guilford County so I personally am very familiar with the area and schools.
Jut let me know how I can help.
School ratings for my daughters children.
Flag Wed Oct 30, 2013
Glad someone has a little common sense here and isn't just looking for the sale! The "North" side is pretty general and can mean a myriad of different things. The "north" side has anywhere from million dollar homes all the way down to junk trailer parks. You will be my agent of choice because I see that you actually want clarification and not just s a sale. I'll be contacting you within the week. Thank you.
Flag Tue Oct 29, 2013
I have a few homes for rent on North Greensboro,(Old Irving Park) if interested in renting. In this area you are close to shopping, churches, schools, parks and more. Just a short stop to downtown GSO, the farmers mkt , ball games and other downtown events. Many fun things to do with the family in this area while still be in town. If you would like more details please email me at Att: Phyllis Thank you and best of luck on your hunt for a home!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 29, 2013