What are the hours for trick-or-treating in Walnut Creek?

Asked by Katie Daire, Piedmont Pines, Oakland, CA Tue Oct 30, 2012

Are the hours generally restricted? Thanks!

Answers

5
Michelle Pre…, , Walnut Creek, CA
Tue Oct 30, 2012
I am not aware of any restricted hours for trick or treating in Walnut Creek. The City website does not list anything either. I'd say between 5:30 pm for the little ones, to 9:00 - 9:30 for the teens. Have a safe and fun day!
Michael Mccu…, , Walnut Creek, CA
Wed Oct 31, 2012
No, good sense, weather, and parental involvement are the keys here. In the past 25 years, Trick or Treating is usually done by 8 PM.
DeAnn J Simp…, Agent, Walnut Creek, CA
Wed Oct 31, 2012
ALL BUSINESS I'VE SPOKEN TO HOURS FROM 4 TO 7PM ENJOY!
Sharing the American Dream for over 30 years! Offering professional real estate assistance with selling, buying, leases and multi unit/investments! Call today for more info 925/974-SOLD (7653).
Dayna Wilson, Agent, Walnut Creek, CA
Wed Oct 31, 2012
The little ones seem to start just at dusk. The bigger kids head out after dark. Since this is a school night, I think it'll be an early Halloween like last year. I'm trying to explain to my teenagers that they are too old to trick-or-treat, what do you think? Have a spooky Halloween!
The Medford…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Wed Oct 31, 2012
For our family in the past, the time going door-to-door was largely restricted by kid’s bedtimes and/or how much candy we actually wanted them to have. As for handing out goodies at our home, that is governed by when we run out of handouts or simply want to stop. After a point that we determine, we turn out the lights and ignore the front doorbell.

I’m not aware of any city guidelines or restrictions.

Is Trulia going to be handing out goodies in San Francisco? :)
No official plans, but if you stop by, we definitely have candy to share - assuming you're in costume, of course. :-)
Flag Wed Oct 31, 2012