What are the current real estate market conditions like in Potrero Hill?

Asked by Trulia, San Francisco, CA Tue Oct 25, 2011

Are home prices in Potrero Hill going to appreciate or depreciate? What are the current market conditions for buying or renting?

Answers

3
Melanie Nard…, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Thu Apr 18, 2013
I wholeheartedly agree with Kenny. Those who live on Potrero won't move, and view properties on the North Slope that have recently sold are making records on sales prices.
Kenny Kim, Home Buyer, Potrero Hill, San Francisco, CA
Fri Nov 18, 2011
Home prices in Potrero Hill will most likely continue to improve -- especially in the North Slope area. With the UCSF Mission Bay campus continuing to expand and the growth in SOMA, I can only imagine more folks wanting to move to the neighborhood. I have been actively visiting open houses in the area and from what I've gathered inventory is scarce. Well-maintained/updated properties tend to receive offers quite quickly (within the first week).
Fri Nov 18, 2011