Ana, Renter in 33928

What are the current market conditions for east Lake Woodlands?

Asked by Ana, 33928 Thu Feb 7, 2013

Answers

5
Mike Blue, , 34677
Sat May 30, 2015
I have been asked this question many may times......I will say that this area is and has always been one of the many "Gems" of the Oldsmar and Pinellas county area. It mature landscape, secure entrances, great amenities and key location to both Tampa and the Beaches has this area in very high demand, but the listings do come up. At this time i have seen a few condos come up for rent and a few private homes also come up for purchase. You can always work with a agent, like me,to monitor and send you weekly emails with the properties that come up in this or any other area you are looking in. Your time is valuable so why not have a professional do the work they are trained to do for you! I am actually working with a few different clients right now doing just that. They have loved the fact that they don't have to scroll through pages of listings to find the property they want. Good luck and remember I am always here to help.
Sue Archer R…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Fri Apr 17, 2015
East Lake Woodlands was primarily developed in the 1980's timeframe. It's a well established, highly sought after area but inventory is low, as it is over most of Tampa Bay. Were you looking for a condo or a single family home? East Lake Woodlands offers a wide variety of home styles, and the people who live there enjoy a great atmosphere, great schools, community activities and don't be surprised to view deer, or wild turkeys most evenings right near the road.

I have a couple of unique comments about the market conditions of ELW. Many of the homes go on the market, priced a little higher than market, without some of the current updates you might want. Don't be surprised to see formica counters, or 1980's style tile, even when it's clean and in good condition. That could be considered a positive or negative. At the right price, many buyers prefer to personalize a home with their own upgrades.

The first step is always to be prequalified for what you can afford, then establish a search of areas, like East Lake Woodlands, to view what may be on the market. Even if you're not ready to view homes yet, it will help you establish price points for different neighborhoods.

As would any of the respondents here, I would be more than happy to help you set up a search, and discuss East Lake Woodlands in more detail with you. Just ask!
Teri Connors, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Tue May 7, 2013
East Lake Woodlands is a very popular community. I am holding an Open House at one of the best priced properties actively on the market this Saturday from 10-2 Cross Creek 4747 Pebblebrook Ct. 3/2/2 Pool $150,000 Auction set for May 18th. I can provide you with a list of available properties & recent sold upon request.
Pamela Cohn, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Sun Feb 17, 2013
Ana,

Pinellas county is on the come back. The East Lake corridor, including East Lake Woodlands is starting to go back up. The shortage of inventory is also pushing good properties back up. Due to schools and location it is a prime area.

Are you currently looking for a home or just browsing on line for now? I have a free service called “Listingbook”, which I provide for my clients. It is like a back door into the MLS, which updates daily: new listings, price changes, solds & withdrawn listings, allowing you to really be able to follow and learn the market. I set up a basic search according to your guidelines. Once you are in, you can change the parameters as you need. If this is something you would be interested in let me know & I would be glad to set up your free Listingbook Account.

Since you live in the area, I also have a free automated service called CITY (Curbside Info to You) available 24/7. I issue you a number you can call on ANY Real Estate For Sale sign and a computer reads the MLS information to you, from the street number & address for all ACTIVE MLS listings. If this would be helpful let me know. If you have a smart phone & TEXT "PAMELA" to 727-213-5142 it will give you a free mobile site. Bookmark it to you front page and use it anytime. Email me your cell phone & I'll registered it so you won't get annoying follow up calls. If you want to talk to me there is a prompt or you can call me on my cell. If you want to put it on multiple phones, I can put up to three numbers on one user name. Just send the numbers you want added. Put it in your favorites for quick access when you are driving around. I use it all the time.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
Doug Bevis, Agent, Beach, ND
Fri Feb 8, 2013
Good Morning,

I live right next to East Lake Woodlands and of course ELW has a varity of home styles and condos but in general we are seeing an up tick in the area and a reduction in inventory. Prices are starting to creap back up. If you had a specific area in ELW I would be glad to run some numbers and provide them to you.

Doug Bevis
Coldwell Banker
Top Producer
2011 Million Dollar Club
813-310-4454 (cell)
Doug.Bevis@FloridaMoves.com
http://www.FloridaMoves.com/Douglas.Bevis