1. Nicely maintained single family homes
2. Backyards (Yes, there are actual backyards here. It's a wonderful thing in the city!)
2. Safe and quiet neighborhood. People can safely walk around at night.
3. Great location for commuting into the city or down the peninsula (close to 280, 101, muni and bart)
4. Very walkable (close to Stonestown Mall, Trader Joes, Cafes on Ocean, New Whole Foods, farmers market , gym, etc.)
5. Ocean and city light views from many of the houses.
6. Friendly neighborhood. People tend to know their neighbors and there is a community garden at Brooks park where people can grow their own produce and chat with their neighbors
7. Street parking is usually available as most of the homes have garages and driveways
8. Homes are still somewhat affordable. (This is obviously relative in SF, but this is definitely a bang for your buck neighborhood)
9. The neighborhood continues to to come up with new development on Ocean avenue and surrounding areas