What are some of the best neighborhoods in Overland Park (will work on Sprint Pkwy). And "best" = newer, upgrades, yard, excellent schools,

Asked by Flowers, Las Vegas, NV Wed Jun 1, 2011

etc.

Answers

2
Sheree Thein’s answer
Sheree Thein, Agent, Prairie Village, KS
Sun Jul 17, 2011
That was a loaded question! Did you find your favorite area yet? As a realtor, I would have to say that it depends on your price point, whether you want a neighborhood pool or other amenities, what size and how much privacy you want in your back yard, whether you want a finished or a walkout basement, etc. If you find a home that was built in the last five years, it will probably already have the upgrades you are hoping to find. You may find that Leawood, Lenexa, or Olathe offer newer neighborhoods that are also within a ten or fifteen minute drive to Sprint. I'll be interested to know if you have landed somewhere yet.
Web Reference:  http://www.AtHomeinKC.com
Mary Ann Mol…, Agent, Overland Park, KS
Fri Jun 17, 2011
There are several nice neighborhoods near the Sprint Parkway area....contact me directly at maryannmoloy@realtyexecutives.com with any other specific criteria and I'm glad to research for you.