Themis Nissi…, Home Owner in Ramsey, NJ

What amenities are INCLUDED in smoke rise in kinnelon's membership? Any gym? Their site isn't helpful.

Asked by Themis Nissirios, Ramsey, NJ Thu Mar 19, 2009

Answers

6
Warren Freri…, Agent, Fairfield, NJ
Thu Apr 11, 2013
We do happen to live in the area. If you would like a tour of Smoke Rise we would love to show you around.
Warren Freri…, Agent, Fairfield, NJ
Mon Feb 4, 2013
Here is the latest information on Smoke Rise... if you would like a tour of the area we would love to be of service. Thanks Julie and Warren http://www.smokerise-nj.com/home.asp
Sondra Civit…, Agent, Butler, NJ
Sun Oct 7, 2012
Hello Themis,
I have lived in Kinnelon with my 3 children for the past 25 years. I feel that living within the Smoke Rise gated community would have offered many other social options for my husband and me and my children that I didn't have. You can socialize as little or as much as you would llke. Children absolutely have a greater social life because of the summer beach and endless acitivities. The streets are plowed immediately in the winter as soon as the snow falls, and the security certainly puts your mind at ease! Since the Kinnelon school system has now been ranked FIFTH in New Jersey, whether you choose Smoke Rise or decide that a gated community is not for you, it is unanimous that once you live here, you never want to leave. I am an agent with Coldwell Banker in Kinnelon, and I would be available to speak to you or show you Kinnelon at your convenience.

Sondra Civitano- Your 24/7 Realtor
Contact me at 973-476-3030
sondra.civitano@cbmoves.com
Lynda Hester…, Agent, Kinnelon, NJ
Fri Apr 27, 2012
Hi Themis- while there are many amenities within the gates of Smoke Rise- if you prefer a workout at a gym there are many health clubs in our area including a new NY Sports Club - there is another nearby club with indoor pool- if you prefer a personal trainer- I would be happy to recommend some outstanding folks who would be happy to speak with you. if you would like to see any homes in Smoke Rise or the Kinnelon area I would be happy to help you.
ldorio@weichert.com
http://www.lyndadorio.com
Kristen De L…, Agent, Kinnelon, NJ
Sat Jul 25, 2009
Hi Themis -
I've lived in SR for the past 12 years & I grew up in Kinnelon. For the annual club fee you have 24 hour gated security (2 Gate entrances) & access to the lake/beach (we have a swim team - SR Sting Rays), ball fields/playground, basketball court. There are also numerous sub-clubs that have their own dues, like the Tennis club; Sailing Club; Roadrunners; SR Singles; Gourmet Club & the list goes on! There are also stables where you can board a horse or take riding lessons. The SR Inn has dining (I even had my wedding reception there!). The beach has several events throughout the summer - bands, fireworks, volleyball.
Hope this was helpful!
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance with the Smoke Rise/Kinnelon area.
Regards, Kristen De Leo
kdeleo@weichert.com
Sharon Home…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Thu Mar 19, 2009
Hi Themis Nissirios,

I'm not sure which site you went on to find out the information. I am attaching the site for the club in Smoke Rise community in Kinnelon http://www.smokerise-nj.com/sub_category_list.asp?category=8…
I called the club and found out that there is NO GYM. They have basketball, soccer fields and the use of the lake. In the summer there are the "Beach" and the boad dock that have seperate fees to them. It is a great gated community. I almost bought a house there about 5 years ago.

If you need further assistance or other information contact me directly to my cell 917 294-0356
Have a fun day, Karen Abramson