What about buying in Brunswick Forest? Will the commercial area of the Villages ever be more developed? Are places selling there?

Asked by Beccab333, Sun Apr 1, 2012

Answers

4
Michael Lard…, Agent, WIlmington, NC
Mon Feb 10, 2014
Places are selling well in Brunswick Forest. It is my understanding that the commercial area will be more developed. However that being said , there may be an area that is a better fit for you or a better time to buy.

I pride myself on providing unbiased help to aid you in making an informed decision. Give me a call sometime and I can share some other areas that might be a better fit for your needs.

Mike Lardieri
910.538.7767
team@homesforsaleinwilmington.com
Captkirk51, Home Buyer, Wilmington, NC
Sun Jan 5, 2014
What are the HOA fees in Brunswick Forest? Are dogs allowed in the community and are backyard fences allowed?
Karen Reese, Agent, Wilmington, NC
Sun Apr 1, 2012
Brunswick Forest is a great community. I live in the Shelmore section of craftsman style homes. We really love it. There are some great resale opportunities in addition to numerous new homes. The owners of Brunswick Forest know what they are doing. New construction in the development has continued to be strong despite the decline in the market.

The amenities are fantastic - beautiful golf course, large fitness center, swimming pool (with more on the way), walking trails, a dog park, community events and activities, etc. And best of all, yard maintenance is included in the modest HOA fees so you have plenty of time to enjoy all that Brunswick Forest has to offer.

We look forward to the opening of our grocery store - Lowe's Foods - this month. Currently we have a CVS Pharmacy, Port City Java, State Farm, Physician's Center, Dental Offices, Veterinary Offices and a bank (BB&T) in the Villages. Coming soon next to the grocery store will be a Pizza restaurant and a shoe store.

I've love the opportunity to show you our community. Feel free to call or email me for more discussion.
Mike Malina, Agent, Wilmington, NC
Sun Apr 1, 2012
With several of the neighborhoods within Brunswick Forest in construction and sold, the neighborhood is progressively quite well despite the tough market. The financing looks solid so a low risk from that perspective. The commercial area has grocery shopping, banking, dining, and coffee. I golf the course a over new years week and it was quite enjoyable.