We were told that Germantown and Collierville are the best places to live. Who has the best schools and the best bank for our buck?

Asked by Kimberlyrandolph, Savannah, TX Fri Jul 8, 2011

Germantown vs Collierville?? Best schools and best housing.

Answers

1
Renee Farrell, , Memphis, TN
Sat Jul 9, 2011
TX...my husband is from Texas and we just got back from a mini vacation there this week. As a realtor, we can steer you in a certain direction but I highly recommend either of those areas and can look exclusively into those areas for you, at your request. Both are considered to be higher end communities/towns than others around them. Both are county schools, my husband teaches in Germantown, so I am very familiar with their schools from first hand experience but have only heard good things about Collierville schools as well. When are you looking to move? Housing is also comparable in both areas, I believe it may be a little less to rent in Germantown. I would welcome the opportunity to visit with you and help you in your housing needs. Please call me if I can be of assistance.

Renee Farrell
901-590-5109
"Life is to be enjoyed not just endured" Gordon B. Hinckley