We're looking for a townhouse or condo in the Charlotte, 28269 area - that would be FHA loan approved. Any suggestions on qualifying subdivisions?

Asked by Linda S. Raby, Charlotte, NC Sun Aug 4, 2013

Answers

8
Amy Baker, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Hey Iraby,

I currently live in the 28269 zip code and I also own two townhouse rentals in 28269. I would be more than happy to share my knowledge of the area with you. The vast majority of my first time buyers use FHA loans so I'm very familiar with their requirements.

If you would like to talk and get my input on neighborhoods, absolutely feel free to call or email me. I'd love to help you.

Amy Baker
Allen Tate Realtors
704-258-1459
Amy.Baker@allentate.com
Daniel Fisher, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Thu Aug 22, 2013
Good evening, Iraby:
There are about 75 condo townhomes in 28269 and 28262 that are avaialbe for purchase right now. All of them are below the maximum FHA insured loan amount. We may need to check on some of the condos to make sure that they are on the HUD list https://entp.hud.gov/idapp/html/condlook.cfm If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. I'd be pleased to provide that service. If you appreciate this answer, please give it a thumbs up, or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
Web Reference:  http://goo.gl/XRE3jc
Jon Widdifie…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Mon Aug 5, 2013
If you would like to see some townhomes and condos that will work for you simply click on the link below.
dave, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Iraby,

In the 28260 location there are many townhomes or condos that qualify for FHA approved financing. The question is finding a Realtor to help you navigate through it. Just looking at them or looking them up will not help you know if they qualify or not. I have dealt with this issue in the past and it is not an easy process unless the listing agent knows and has done their homework on whether it will qualify or not.

I would be glad to help you out in your endeavor to try and locate one in that zip code...Please feel free to either e-mail me back or call me at 704-519-7895.

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
Coldwell Banker United
Cell:704-519-7895
ddicecco@cbunited.com
Linda S. Raby, Home Buyer, Charlotte, NC
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Thanks to each of you for taking the time to respond!
Candace Ellis, Agent, charlotte, NC
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Most townhomes or condos qualify for FHA. Unless, there are a lot of rentals FHA should not be a problem. What is on your "want" list for a home?
Thanks for your interest,
Candy

Ellis Group Realty, Inc.
Candace Ellis
704-583-3344
704-506-0621
Let 28 years experience work for YOU!

searchingcharlottelakewylie.com
Matthew Brown, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Hello Iraby,

I would be happy to wok with you in locating your new home. Please call me direct at 704.650.1928 or email at matthew@residecharlotte.com

There are numerous townhome opportunities! I look forward to speaking with you.

Kind Regards,
Matthew Paul Brown
Debbie and S…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Sun Aug 4, 2013
If you are currently working with a Realtor, they can help you with that question. But if not, I would be happy to help. Please contact me at 704-443-8627. Or, visit our website, http://www.propertiesincharlotte.com.

Debbie Arriero
ABR, AHWD, ASP, CRS, e-PRO, GRI, SFR, SRES, REALTOR
Serving the Charlotte area since 1990
Licensed in North & South Carolina

Arriero Realty, Inc.
P.O. Box 77283
Charlotte, NC 28271
Office: 704-443-8627
ArrieroRealty@gmail.com