We are relocating to Fresno and are planning on buying one of the condo that are located on

Asked by S M, 91330 Fri Aug 22, 2008

Peach and Ashlan. I think they are called Palm Lakes or something. They are made in 1973.
How is the area? Anything we should be careful about? Any information about those condos is appreciated.

Answers

3
Greg Kosareff, Agent, Fresno, CA
Wed Dec 10, 2008
I currently have a listing in this community. It is a good idea to call the local Police Dept (Fresno) to receive any crime activity in area. I currently have one listed, as a family man myself their are some concerns that I may have, especially if children will be living in the complex. This complex has a very low owner occupied rate, with the majority of units being rented out. There are several areas in the Fresno area that can be compared to in this price range. Freeway access and Fresno International Airport are very close. Best of wishes to you.
Nathan, Home Buyer, Fresno, CA
Wed Nov 26, 2008
I would stay away from this area because crime is definitely a problem around Peach and Ashlan.
Barbara Grig…, Agent, Fresno, CA
Wed Sep 3, 2008
Peach and Ashlan...close to freeways for easy commute and neighborhood shopping. Call Fresno police dept and ask for stats on criminal activity (gang) in that neighborhood compared to others in the area. This would be in Clovis School District, one of the best in the valley. Barbara