Jj, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

We are planning to rent our house in North hills,CA

Asked by Jj, Los Angeles, CA Thu Oct 2, 2008

We are planning to rent our house in North hills,CA since there are lots or REO in the area and hard to sell right now and we wanted to buy another property for our family where is the best place to list our house for rent? Is there anybody who knows the best place to list our house fore rent is is a 4-5 bedroom house

Answers

3
Yanni Raz, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, los angeles, CA
Mon Jul 20, 2009
Please give me your address and I'll tell you how much you can rent your house for.

Also Let me give you the source that all real estate agents use to look at properties that are on the market.
Click the link below, its 100% free for you to use.

Good Luck.
Carlos Herre…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Fri Oct 3, 2008
I think, more importantly than hiring a realtor, find an experience property manager or tenant placement expert in your area. Sure most of the time, this qualified individual will be a realtor as well. But the idea is to find someone who specializes in leasing. These days, I have found so many agents who are in the rental market just because it's HOT and they do not have the marketing experience needed to handle rentals.

So look for a property manager or an agent who has experience in rentals. In the meantime, do some marketing of your own to begin lining up prospects (then allow a pro, when you find one, to take over and screen those tenants if you DO get some inquiries). You can use free websites to post your listing. Craigslist.org, kijiji.com, backpage.com, and for a fee you can list on rentals.com

Again, all these sites may get you some hits and tenant inquiries, but I 110% recommend you allow a management company to handle further advertising, scrfeening/qualifying, etc for your properties potential tenants. You will be looking at anywhere from about 70%-105% of one months rent for tenant placement. And 10% of monthly rent is pretty standard for monthly management services.

Best of luck,

Carlos
http://www.shortsalesforrealestateagents.com
Melanie Mcsh…, , 91342
Thu Oct 2, 2008
My recommendation would be to hire a REALTOR to help you lease your home. They can advise you on what homes in the area are leasing for and give you advise on selecting a tenant. In addition, they can provide contracts to help protect your interests. A REALTOR will also assist in all of the necessary advertising of your home.
If you decide to rent your home on your own, Westside Rentals and/or Craigslist are the best bets!

I would be more than happy to talk to you more about leasing your home in North Hills.

Melanie McShane