We are planning to move to Myrtle Beach SC within 6 moths. What neighborhoods are safe and close to the?

Asked by Bernie, Fri Aug 15, 2008

beach? We are also trying to find a place to rent for a single family house, condo or townhouse not over $1000.00

Answers

8
chancegirl, Home Buyer, Myrtle Beach, SC
Thu Jun 20, 2013
Hi
Am moving to myrtle beach from new jersey. I love the area. The only problem is getting a job. It very hard to get job. I send resume do different job. But they tell me they need to see me in person.

I think it little unfair. I when down there for interview and because I got lost and I called to tell them if I could reschedule the interview. But Ark Animal Hospital didn't want to here it. I was little disappointment.
Put am still moving there. But I think that people could be little more understanding with me.
Kp, Home Seller, Myrtle Beach, SC
Mon Jul 13, 2009
I have just listed my house for sale in Carolina Forest. You should check it out. 5036 Billy K Trail, 4br, 2ba, fenced yard, beautiful landscape, great school district and 5 min. from the beach.
Resort Prope…, , Myrtle Beach, SC
Tue Jul 7, 2009
Anywhere in the Carolina Forest! Carolina Forest is a very safe neighborhood and offers great development choices. The schools surrounding the Carolina Forest area are wonderful as well.
Barbara East…, Agent, Myrtle Beach, SC
Tue Jul 7, 2009
The South Myrtle Beach area has a lot to offer. It is away from all the crowds of Myrtle Beach but close enough to enjoy it all. There are some great new and existing communities that are just a few minutes from the beach. Check out my website at http://www.MyrtleBeachHomes4U.net or contact me for information on these great communities and information on the South Strand area including the towns of Surfside, Garden City, Murrells Inlet and Pawleys Island. We have Brookgreen Gardens, Huntington State Park, the Marsh Walk, great shopping , great restaurants and good schools.
Erica McClen…, , Raleigh, NC
Wed Sep 17, 2008
I need to second the Farm or Belle Grove area. This is an easy commute to anywhere on the Grand Strand! Craigslist is a great tool to find rentals when you're ready.
Joe Altman, , Myrtle Beach, SC
Fri Sep 12, 2008
I have been a resident of Myrtle Beach for 20 years. I would highly recommend Barefoot Resort and Golf located in North Myrtle Beach.
John Sefick, , 29585
Fri Aug 15, 2008
Please check with our long-term rental division at http://www.chicorarentals.com They should be able to help you.

Thanks and good luck.

John
Web Reference:  http://www.JohnSefick.com
Jeremy Blant…, , 29579
Fri Aug 15, 2008
One of the neighborhoods I would check into is The Farm at Carolina Forest. You can find townhomes & single family homes to rent for right around 1,000 it is also centrally located so you can get to just about anywhere in a short drive. Time to the beach 10 min. I would check out my blog where you can find more information on this neighborhood. The amenities are also spectacular!