We are moving to the Sandusky,OH area. What are the best neighborhoods for families with young children ,good schools, and close to amenities?

Asked by Jesse James, 08033 Sat May 19, 2012

Answers

4
Candice, Home Seller, Norwalk, OH
Sun Aug 12, 2012
Have you considered looking in the Norwalk area? 15 minute commute to Sandusky with small-town values and amenities. Brand new high school - top notch education at any one of the public schools, plus we have a K-12 Catholic educational system. We have a home for sale that is 3 blocks from the Catholic schools and the middle school; 4 blocks to the downtown area; 6 blocks from the library; move-in ready.
Patty Rimboch, Agent, Sandusky, OH
Wed May 23, 2012
If I could assist you in making this process easier, please give me a call. I would love to help you find your new home. There are many homes available in this area to choose from. Give me a call anytime at 419-366-8415 or e-mail me at Patty00818@aol.com and we can start your search.
Thanks Patty. I will let you know.
Jesse James.
Flag Wed May 23, 2012
kaylaclinton…, Renter, Sandusky, OH
Sun May 20, 2012
The best area in Sandusky, Oh is Perkins Township and the best schools are Furry elementary School, Meadowlawn School, Briar Middle School and Perkins High School. They have the best education for your children and also its closer to all the stores and restaurants.
Thanks!
Flag Sun May 20, 2012
Jonathan Konz, Agent, Sandusky, OH
Sat May 19, 2012
I would suggest looking in the