General Area in Fort Wayne>Question Details

d.czeczotka, Renter in Fort Wayne, IN

We are moving to Fort Wayne. We are looking for an apartment complex - we heard the Southwest area and the North side is nice. Any tips?

Asked by d.czeczotka, Fort Wayne, IN Mon Sep 3, 2012

we also have a 4 year old so would like to know if you can share the top three preschools: public or private Thanks!

Answers

7
Give me a call at your convenience. I would like to speak with you to about your plans for relocating the Fort Wayne. I can provide you with school options and housing options in the Southwest area. Take care and hope to speak with you soon. (260) 479-9952.
Canterbury School has the best preschool; also check out Pine Hills Learning Place on Coldwater Road. I have had my children in both of these and was very happy with them.
The Northwest and Southwest sides of Fort Wayne are very nice. We currently lease a home on the northwest side and we like it a lot. Check craigslist for rentals too. As far as preschools, we have had a positive experience with Faith Preschool, near Coldwater and Dupont rd. Our child has attended this school for two yrs and we like it. Good luck.
I recently shopped preschools for my daughter and my wife and I decided on Pine Hills (on Coldwater Road, just north of Dupont). My daughter's been going there for 4 months and loves it. We've been happy with her progress in letters, numbers, etc. They're open 6am to 6pm so it's very convenient if you work all day as my wife and I do. It's worth checking out. Another one we liked was the "Kiddie Prep School" at Grace Point Church on Mayhew Road. The others we checked out didn't seem to compare to these but we never looked southwest since we live on the north side. I'm sure there are a few great ones on the southwest side of town as well.
Thanks for sharing the info. I'll be sure to check those preschools out!
Flag Wed Sep 5, 2012
I practice and live in the Southwest area and can provide you with any info you are looking for with regard to real estate, schools, etc. (260) 440-3675.
Call me in the morning and I'll be glad to help you find a place that fits what you want. 260-241-5039 or you can email me at bcraver@cbrwg.com.
Abbey Place on Illinois Rd, Would be a good place to start in the SW area of town.
Thanks. I should have been more specific, we are just looking to rent for now. It looks like these are homes for sale?
Flag Mon Sep 3, 2012