We are moving out towards the Clinton area and was wondering if anyone could help us with the low down on any of the Clubs out there especially in

Asked by Kevin, New Jersey Tue Oct 20, 2009

regards to fees. We've heard many clubs have drastically dropped their initiation fees and thought that we take a look into this. Same goes for any type of Pool Clubs that may be in the area. We are a 40 yr old-ish parents with a 3.5 yr old and a 1 yr old, so family oriented is top priority not hob-nobbing with Judge Smalls and the Van Snootingtons.

Answers

3
Jessica Worm…, Agent, Oldwick, NJ
Tue Sep 14, 2010
Hi Kevin - I have 2 daughters, 6 months and 3 years old, so I know ALL about local clubs! You have so many options in the Clinton area...Hunterdon YMCA, Little Gym of Flemington, J.W. Tumbles, etc. And the Clinton MOMs Club is fantastic.

Drop me a line and I can tell you more about the local kid-friendly stuff!

Jessica Wormeck
Weichert
cell: 908-938-6535
realtorjessica@gmail.com
Cecelia Boga…, Agent, Belle Mead, NJ
Thu May 6, 2010
Hi Kevin,

There are a few in the Clinton area. Beaver Brook Country Club has a pool that attracts many local families. The Hunterdon Hills Tennis Center also has a smaller outdoor pool. The Hunterdon YMCA has an indoor pool and many fun childrens programs. They also have an outdoor pool, at Camp Carr.

All the pools are within 10 minutes of Clinton.

Please let me know if I can assist with any other questions you have about the area. I have lived in Hunterdon over 40 years, and raised three children, so I know the area well. I would love to share my expertise!

Welcome to Hunterdon!

Cecelia Bogart
Weichert Rea…, Agent, Watchung, NJ
Sun Apr 4, 2010
Kevin: Lawrence Yun, NAR chief economist, said widespread winter storms in February may mask underlying demand. "Some closings were simply postponed by winter storms, but buyers couldn't get out to look at homes in some areas and that should negatively impact near-term contract activity," he said.

"Although sales have been higher than year-ago levels for eight straight months and home prices are much more stable compared to the past few years, the housing recovery is fragile at the moment."

Could you call me at my office I have any number of questions. Regards,