We are looking for a 2/1 apartment max $1000/mth but are having trouble finding a place due to poor credit. Any apartment suggestion in a safe area?

Asked by Shamia Arthur, Tue Sep 11, 2012

All the apartments willing to work with tentants with credit problems seem to be in rough neighborhoods from searches we have done online. We understand we may will have to pay 1st, last, and additional months rent and have the funds and steady income to do so. We ideally would like to stay in 2bed/1 bath in a safe walkable area close to shops/transit/eatery paying no more than $1000/month.We understand that price point will be to low for certain areas such as downtown or brickell but are open to any miami-dade/broward county areas that meet our needs.We are currently stationed in Ft. Rucker, Al as we are anactive duty Army family. We will be moving due to my husbands reassignment to south florida.

Answers

5
Tamika Moses, Agent, Pembroke Pines, FL
Thu Sep 13, 2012
Hello if you are still lookingI would be more than happy to help you. You can reach out to me and I can assost you as I specialize in rentals in South Florida

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
Tomas diaz, Other Pro, Brooklyn, NY
Wed Sep 12, 2012
If your still looking please call me, I am a private real estate owner and may be able to help. 718-812-4495. Tomas Diaz
Robinson Seda…, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Wed Sep 12, 2012
Call me, I have a home for you in Miami Gardens. This is a 2/1 Single Family Home, not an apartment or a town home. Very nice and clean and ready to move-in. 305-651-1516 ask for Sydney Cohen, my agent.
Anthony Khou…, Agent, Hallendale, FL
Tue Sep 11, 2012
Hi
I have a couple places in north Miami beach
That don't check credit call me 305 300 8540

Anthony Khouri
Fl Elite Realty
Elena Padron, Agent, Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Tue Sep 11, 2012
I would be happy to help you find something. Please feel free to call me directly so we can discuss further.

Thank you for your question.
Elena Padron
Licensed Sales Associate
Assistant to Mirlan A. Saad
Re/Max Sunny Isles LLC
17600 Collins Avenue
Sunny Isle Beach, FL 33160
Cell (305) 206-8041
Fax (305) 384-6929
E-mail: elenampadron@gmail.com