We are looking at a house in sailboat country in Palm Coast. It is shallow near the dock. Can one hire a dredge company to dredge near the dock?

Asked by Jeff, Palm Coast, FL Mon Jun 28, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Michael Herr…, , Palm Coast, FL
Mon Jun 28, 2010
Hi Jeff,

Below is a link to dredging companies that are in our area. I hope this helps.


Michael Herron Realtor
CLR Choice Realty

1 vote
Kristi Ross…, Agent, Palm Coast, FL
Thu Jul 8, 2010
Hi Jeff,

I have worked with several customers who have had their docks dredged after closing. I would be happy to provide you with the name and number of the company that has done this work for my customers. They also have built two docks on the canals for myself personally and are excellent.

Kristi L. Ross PA
Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
Prudential Warren Real Estate

email: PalmCoastMLS@gmail.com

website: http:/www.Palm-Coast-Hot-Properties.com
blog: http://www.TheCoastalLivingBlog.com
Web Reference: http://www.palmcoastrealestatesearch.com/neighborhoods/...
0 votes
Dan Chase, Home Buyer, Texas City, TX
Mon Jun 28, 2010
Permits will have to be granted for this. That means you need to include a contingency in your contract stating the permits must be available. It is possible that permits could be denied. Welcome to the world of dealing with government. It does not always allow you to use your own property as you should be able to.
0 votes
Jimmy Millho…, Agent, Palm Coast, FL
Mon Jun 28, 2010
Jeff, yes you can dredge with the proper permits. The dredging company would or should take care of the permits.

Jimmy Millhollin
Flagstaff Realty
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
General Area in Palm Coast Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more