Want to move to Colorado Springs/Denver; no work in California

Asked by Cacouple, Colorado Springs, CO Tue Aug 18, 2009

My husband and I live in California and are considering relocating to Colorado. We can't find jobs for over a year now. We both have several years of experience, he in class A truck driving (local) me clerical.

Answers

2
Georgina Van…, , Colorado Springs, CO
Thu Aug 20, 2009
Good Morning: Colorado is a beautiful state and the housing market is by far more affordable here than in CA. We have a lot of foreclosure and Bank owned properties that you may be able to purchase below market value. You would be able to afford a beautiful home with a lot of square footage here in Colorado Springs. Please check out my website to get an idea of what the homes and prices are like, or just give me a quick call and we can talk about it...Also our interest rates are very low !

Sales have increased this month and we are fifth in the Nation to be able to recover in this economy. If you own a home right now and would like to take the first step of selling your home and would like to be contacted by someone local, please let me know,.. we have connections all over the nation!!
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Georgina Van Camp
(719)322-4881
georginarealtor@msn.com
Michael Krieg, Agent, Grand Junction, CO
Tue Aug 18, 2009
Our economy here in Grand Junction on the western slope of the Rockies is better than most. Rental prices on homes are lower than most and the job market is ok. You should consider looking at Grand Junction for your relocation. Any info I can send you that would help with your decision? I look forward to your reply. Mike Krieg United Country Realty 24 year resident of Grand Junction. mkrieg@unitedcountry.com 970-640-4772
Web Reference:  http://www.mikekrieg.com