Thoughts about buying in Johnston Terrace? Young professional working downtown looking to purchase a home in this area.

Asked by aggilliam, Austin, TX Fri May 25, 2012

Answers

4
JOSEPH E JAR…, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri May 25, 2012
I answered your question yesterday about University Hills, and notice you just asked another question about another subdivision in East Austin. If you are not yet working with a Realtor, I'll be happy to discuss assisting you as your Buyer's Representative, which will afford you a single, knowledgeable point of contact instead of asking various questions on public forums. I know many areas that might be of interest to you in your price range, and do not charge anything for my extensive services and excellent team I have put together over the years.
Please click on my photo and review my credentials and client testimonials, and contact me if you'd like to discuss using my services. I am not only a Residential Specialist here in Austin, but I'm also a Master Instructor with the number one Real Estate company in Austin, Keller Williams Realty.
Please call on me if I may be of assistance… Joe Jarusinsky, Keller Williams Realty, 512-261-4415
Angele Moyse…, , Austin, TX
Fri May 25, 2012

There are pockets of good and not so good in the area. I think it really depends in the property.

Do you have a place in mind? The only thing specifically in Johnston Terrace right now is a foreclosure.

If you'd like to get together for a coffee I would be happy to go through listings with you and answer any questions you may have.

Im at 512-466-8252 or acmoyseos@gmail.com.

Thank so much!

Angele Moyseos
Vox Real Estate LLC
Dathon Aragon, , Austin, TX
Fri May 25, 2012
I LOVE the east side, and think this a wonderful neighborhood and one of the most unique areas of Austin. Great restaurants and local bars, parks and trails, great fresh produce markets like Springdale Farms and Boggy Creek Farms. It’s super close to downtown and Lady Bird Lake. I would love to show you some properties in the area. If you like contemporary green housing I know of a great neighborhood. Give me a call or shoot me an email.

Dathon
http://www.streetwiseaustin.com
dathon@streetwiseaustin.com
512-257-9899
David Drayer, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri May 25, 2012
Hi! I'm a first time home buyer specialist.
Let's arrange a meeting so I can visit with you about your Real Estate goal.
I will provide you a world class experience.
Call me.
David Drayer
512-743-8685