Thorton Academy- Which cities/area of cities are assigned to go to that school for free?

Asked by Sue, Lexington, MA Tue Mar 12, 2013

Is it ALL of Saco, Arundel and Dayton or only certain parts of these cities? Also, any other cities that have assigned to Thorton? Thank you !

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3101261978-110-Old-Orchard-Rd…

Answers

2
jennifer.wit…, Home Buyer, Saco, ME
Wed Jun 26, 2013
It is all of Saco, Dayton and Arundel. Arundel students go to TA middle school and then have the choice of going to TA or Kennebunk High. Most of them choose TA!
Will Kany, Agent, Saco, ME
Wed Mar 13, 2013
Sue, I know that all residents of Saco and Dayton can send their kids to Thornton for free. Arundel residents used to have a choice of, Kennebunk High School, Biddeford, High School or Thornton. I don't know if that is the case anymore.

Anyone living outside of Saco, Dayton or Arundel would need to pay to send students to Thornton.