Tale of two commutes, U.M medical center and Sawgrass Mall area. Where would you recommend to live for a non-killer commute?

Asked by Sunnyside10, Fort Lauderdale, FL Wed May 1, 2013

Answers

3
Robert DiAlb…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Wed Jun 5, 2013
If it were me I would maybe look in west Miramar,
Meg Sahdala, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Thu May 2, 2013
I will gladly advise, please kindly contact me directly at meg@viviendarealtors.com
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed May 1, 2013
Non-killer commute? If I am understanding your question correctly, that will all depend on the time you will spend and which hours of the day at each location.
money and time I meant ;)
Flag Fri May 3, 2013
My apologies for not responding sooner, somehow I am not getting notifications when someone replies in this fashion. To answer your question, this is my advice, find a place where one of you is really close to your employer, there is mad traffic going either way, being in the middle its just going to stress both of you, at least one will be saving money and gas.
Flag Fri May 3, 2013
Just regular commute hours for two busy professionals 8-5 pm. Trying to live in the city. One working at U.Medical center and the other Sawgrass mills area.
Flag Wed May 1, 2013