Starting out Real Estate Rental Investing!!!

Asked by biggie, Massillon, OH Sun Aug 18, 2013

I want to start real estate rental investing from 2014, as a beginner. Currently looking into the Tri-State Areas.As a former resident of NY, I need a real estate or property management company that will guide me through the process step by step, which includes, best areas to invest, loans, total property management and more...any thing that have to do with rental investing in NY.

Answers

6
Yul Park, Agent, New York, NY
Sun Aug 18, 2013
Hello Isaac,

RES Sales & Marketing Corp is a small boutique licensed real estate company. However, we specialize in real estate investing. The top 3 agents in this office all come from a real estate investing background in the New York City area, as well as the southeast of the US. Since we have a commercial broker in-house, we are not limited to just residential units, but we have access to multi-family, as well as buildings. We can help guide you through the process, since we have referrals in financing, construction, insurance, legal, and any other step that will come up. Feel free to contact me and we would be happy to sit and down with you and explain how beneficial we would be in your endeavor.

___________________________
Yul Park
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
___________________________
RES Sales and Marketing Corp
320 West 37th Street, Suite 301
New York, NY 10018
Fax: 646-537-2626
Web: http://www.RESnewyork.com
James Furlong, Agent, Brookline, MA
Sun Aug 18, 2013
Good to see that you are starting off on the right foot. It is very important to have your team in place. Your team should include a realtor,an attorney, an accountant, a property manager. Good luck - it is always a good time to invest in real estate. You just need to be an educated consumer.
James, Thanks for your advice. Will you be able make some recommendations of a Team
Flag Sun Aug 18, 2013
Alajuwon Ale…, Agent, NY,
Sun Aug 18, 2013
Isaac,

You will be solicited by many brokers on this site. At the end of the day every broker has access to the same listings, (buildings for sale, new developments, apartments for sale), everyone has a mortgage broker and an attorney they refer there clients to.

I suggest, you find a broker/ brokerage that you like and trust. It is hard to tell you the best area to invest without knowing your buying power/budget. I always recommend buying in areas with a high demand, usually makes sure your apartments are always rented. Manhattan currently has a vacancy rate under 1% so you are smart to start off investing in the Big City.

My firm, City Solutions, does handle Property Management, and are experienced commercial/investment real estate brokers. I will walk you through the process day by day, and make sure you understand what is happening step by step. Feel free to contact me with additional information regarding your search for investment, or with any questions, concerns. I'm happy to help.

Cheers...

ALAJUWON ALEEM | City Solutions
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
40 Water Street | New York, NY 10004
Cell (646) 915-5979 | Office (212) 232-0200
Fax (212) 232-0210 alajuwon@citysolutions.com
Yul Park, Agent, New York, NY
Wed Sep 18, 2013
Hello again Isaac,

Thank you for giving my answer a thumbs up. When you are ready, please feel free to contact us so we can start filling in the blanks. Look forward to assisting you.

___________________________
Yul Park
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
___________________________
RES Sales and Marketing Corp
320 West 37th Street, Suite 301
New York, NY 10018
Fax: 646-537-2626
Web: http://www.RESnewyork.com
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Sun Aug 18, 2013
Some real estate firms are supportive of investors. Many are not.

Similarly, some agents know about and understand investing. Most--the vast majority--do not. You want to associate with a company whose broker supports and even encourages investing, and whose agents at a minimum work with investors but, preferably, invest themselves.

Make sure that any company you consider meets those criteria. Ask plenty of questions.

Alex Fernand…, Agent, Rego Park, NY
Sun Aug 18, 2013
Hey Isaac,

I myself became a Licensed Real Estate Sales Person because I had began investing in 2007. With no knowledge i jumped in and over the years I have learned many things, many from my own mistakes. I currently am investing and will continue to do so. Contact me so we can discuss your concerns and budget. I will help guide you through the process and make the best possible investment.

Alex Fernandez
Licensed Real Estate Sales Person
New Vista Horizons, Inc.
(646) 234-2231