Sorry all. I tough I was specificI am interest in fixer uppers in PA 19067

Asked by Alison, Brooklyn, NY Thu Dec 13, 2007

Answers

6
Kim Tokar Te…, Agent, Langhorne, PA
Mon Oct 11, 2010
I am a Certified Distressed Property Expert and have many properties coming in that may or may not fit your criterea. Email me at Joel@KandJHomes.com and tell me what you are looking for and go to http://www.AForwardMove.org to learn about the services we offer our sellers.

I will talk to you soon,
Web Reference:  http://www.AForwardMove.org
Toni Battiste, Agent, Bristol Township, PA
Tue Apr 15, 2008
Hi Alison,
There are fixer uppers in all four areas that comprise 19067. Lower Makefield TWP probably has the most expensive ones. There are a few in the Falls TWP portion of 19067, but half of that area is newer. Some is also a large trailer park and a lot of it is in adjacent 19030. There are some great buys in Yardley Boro, but the flooding problem is an issue with them (really great views though!!) and then there is Morrisville Boro, which probably has the least expensive houses (escept for a few sections). Morrisville has some issues with their taxes being high and current ongoing issues with their small school district (whether to fix up or build) and their tax base. The large Pennsbury school district overlaps a lot of 19067 except for Morrisville Boro and is very highly rated. There are several fixer uppers in Morrisville right now that would be good buys for fixing up and still being below market price. Of course you can always do extra and be at market price or higher, depending on whether you want to live there or just flip it. If you want, email me at Homesfromtoni@yahoo.com with your specs and I will send you fixder-uppers via email.
Toni
Web Reference:  http://www.homesfromtoni.com
Sharon Otto, Agent, Lahaska, PA
Sun Apr 13, 2008
Alison,

I used to live in Yardley, Lower Makefiled Township and my husband and I bough a fixer upper and it was a very good value. I am excellent at knowing the market place in lower bucks, I work out of Peddler's Village and there are some excellent opportunities in Upper Bucks as well. Having done this several times myself, I am also an excellent resource for finding quality materials at prices good for your purpose. Knowing what to do in a home in a specific location so you don't do too much is the key. I know 19067 very well and have placed many buyers there myself, as the values are terrific, especially now!

if you'd like, provide me with your e-mail address via mine and I will send you homes that I know are perfect for what you are intending to do. This is no-obligation and I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for.

Kate, Home Seller, 19067
Mon Feb 25, 2008
Hi Alison,

There are lots of great properties in 19067 that might fit your needs, esp. in Morrisville. (19067 is both Morrisville and Yardley) Morrisville homes tend to be a little older and while not listed as "fixer uppers" many would greatly benefit from some updating. Also, the prices in Morrisville tend to be very reasonable and it is in a great spot for commuters. Yardley homes are a lot more expensive and there are many younger homes in Yardley currently on the market, so I think you will get the most for your money in Morrisville. Good Luck.
Brian Lambing, , 19067
Thu Jan 17, 2008
Hi Alison,

Yes. There are "fixer uppers" in the 19067 zip code. I work out of Yardley, PA (19067) and have helped other buyers find purchase homes in Lower Bucks County. 19067 is a shared zip code between Morrisville and Yardley PA. Are you looking in one area specifically? Are you looking to live in the property (something under market value you can put a little money in to make your own) or fix it up to rent it? Maybe you're thinking more along the lines of a home that is well below market value that you can put work into and flip? Where you looking for a single family or multi family home (duplex , twin, ect...). The prices, styles, and values of homes vary greatly in the area. I'd be happy to provide you with more information if you need it.

Have a Great Day,
Brian Lambing
Weidel Realtors
215-493-1954 Ext 205
BLambing@weidel.com
Ian A. Wolf, Agent, Morristown, NJ
Thu Dec 13, 2007
Best bet is to mail to people in preforeclosure. If you go to the sheriff office link below you can get the list. That is where you'll find your best deals. Otherwise good deals do come up pn the MLS, but it depends on your price range. I can offer you more guidance as someone you has done some rehabs in the morrisville and yardley area. I also know some great agents down there that are easy to work with. Let me know if I can help you further. ian@exitrealtygold.com